Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

You Know What They Do To You In Prison, Right?

You Know What They Do To You In Prison, Right?

Ada found her self trapped in a cage like a animal. Scared as she was, she was infuriated with what the police officer had done, also disgusted with the fact that the officer got her in trouble and not the correct person who should have been.
Ada came to her senses realizing that perhaps acting so irrationally was not the way for people to hear her.
The officer took her out of the cage she was in lonely and stuck her in a bigger, dark and damp cell filled with pure woman.
The women their looked at Ada as if she were fresh meat, being scavengers to collect it. A woman stepped forward to Ada, asking, "What're you in for, kid?"
Ada preoccupied to see the lady's left ear missing, answered loud and calm, after breaking her occupation. "I assaulted the cop."
"Ha...that cop can go kiss my--" she began but was interrupted by another woman who looked to be the oldest in the cell.
She spoke as the others looked in respect to the older woman, for she would hurt them.
"You don't belong in here, girl." she informed. "A girl like you can get seriously damaged in here, so you best watch yourself 'cause we be watch for fresh meat crawling about."
"I am not a piece of meat, and I did not crawl here; but I sure as hell bet you did!" Ada spoke with no fear while the others giggled as if it were a foolish thing to say to someone like her.
"You don't know what your saying, girl! Wait till you sleep... then you'll know what mistake you've just made." The woman with one ear warned Ada with pleasure. The others surrounded Ada and, grabbing hold of her, was struck hard on the head.
Ada knocked out.

Meanwhile, back with the others, Danny sat on the floor and looked worried as ever. Meeka, pacing herself, sat next to him. Shillix meowed her way to them since Zilly had taken a bus to the police station where she planned to twist the impossible.

When she got to the police station, the cops escorted her out, saying that visiting hours have ended, and if there was no appointment, that would be an exception. Zilly, tired of hearing this, marched straight forth and demanded to see Ada. One officer made her sign some sheets while another went to fetcht Ada.
As the officer walked to where they Ada was locked up, he soon realized how quiet it had gotten. Approaching to the cell, he found Ada on the ground unconscioud, bleeding thoroughly. The other women stood around and acted as if it were an accident..
♠ ♠ ♠
what will happen next???
comment???
DO IT!! Do it now!! I command you!