Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

the worried

Meanwhile Back at the apartments where Meeka was worried sick about what was going on she grabbed her cell phone and began dialing Danny's number."Hello.."
"oh Danny thank.."
"I'm Not here leave a message..BEEP"
*click* Meeka tried calling Zillaidma but there was just three beeps and no answer soon she became edgy stood up and walked toward Shillix. Meeka Turned on the television to channel 22 and noticed something. *BREAKING NEWS* "A young woman struck in the head by a gang in the police station..What is said is to have been a murder...but details have not yet been known local victim in hospital now.." *click* Meeka turned off the television and grabbed Shillix and hugged her gently it's o.k. Zilly and Danny are with her they are gonna take her out that couldn't possibly be her.*ring* "Ah!"
"Hello?"
"umm Danny?"
"Meeka, can you come to the hospital?" Meeka dropped the phone and turned to Shillix
"Meeka?"
"um oh yeah I'll be right over." Meeka grabbed the kitty and put her down ran through the front door and walked to where a taxi was parked."Sir can you take me to the hospital?"
"Yeah sure." The cab driver took Meeka to the hospital where she paid him and ran to the entrance there she saw Danny who grabbed her by the arm and pulled her with him he was walking so fast faster than usual and she tried to keep with his pace but she ended up running in order to keep up. Their in the hospital they moved through doors and doors up through stairs and through lonely elevators until finally they came through a hallway where they both saw Zillaidma sitting in a corner chair next to the operating room. "Zilly" Meeka ran to her and gave her a hug. "She's here she's here." Zillaidma said with no sense of what to do. "It's all right Zilly she'll be fine." Danny tried to comfort her with soothing words like "it's o.k" and "she'll be fine" but truly Zillaidma was tense scared angry and cynical."I need her to be alright but she clearly is not." Zillaidma said in a calm yet edgy voice. A Doctor came out and walked slowly and to all of them that doctor seemed like an executioner either giving them bad news or helping them put the little happiness in their lives grow bigger. The Doctor spoke low and slow saying, "She seems to be in a neurotic stage and has a brief concussion but she's lost a lot of blood she needs to rest but she'll be alright for now.
Sighs of relief gathered and Zillaidma stood finally happy that something good in her life seemed to be working back to plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
any comments??? I need some inspiration here T,T