Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"I would have fun with him..."

So there I was, packed in an overcrowded arena with little tween fan girls screaming in my ears. I think it was safe to say that I was completely miserable.
"Why the hell did you drag me to this piece of shit concert, Lovato?" I droned, rolling my eyes, "I swear, if one of these little girls push me again, I'm going to jail."

My cousin, Demi Lovato, laughed at me.
"Shut up, Debbie Downer." She joked, "I want you to meet my boo!"
She was refering to Joe Jonas, her boyfriend of 5 months that I haven't met yet. Apparently they were really serious.

"We couldnt've met at a Starbucks? I mean, seriously, Demi, I'm older that everybody here by like" I did the quick math on my fingers, "7 years."
And I wasn't lying either, at the age of 19, I really was the oldest one. And Demi wasn't too far behind at the age of 18.

Here's a bit of history for you. Like I said, Demi and I are cousins, but we look absolutely nothing alike. It's insane. Our mothers are sisters but I'm darker because my mom married a Panamanian fellow by the name of Enrique Reyes and had moi. But Demi and I have always been close, she was the sweet one and I was the sarcastic one, so we fit.

"Look on the bright side, Mel." She reasoned with a bright smile, "Joe got us front row seats and backstage passes."

"Oh wow." I replied sarcastically, "I apologize. How could I be so crass?"

Then, the lights dimmed down so the arena was pitch black. I was engulfed by the screams of thousands of little 10-12 year old girls. Thus, my personal hell began.
I won't go into detail because it was just too horrendous to describe. But I will tell you this, I don't think that I'll be able to hear right for weeks after this.
After the Jonas Brothers went off, I turned towards Demi and glared at her. She just grinned at me.
"If you make me stay for Hannah Montana, I will kill you, Demetria Devonne. And it will be gruesome." I promised gravely. She made a face at the full name.

"Don't worry, Mel." She assured, "I wasn't going to make you stay anyway."
She looked a little too amused so I pinched her arm a bit.
"Ow!" She pouted, "I'm telling Joe! Come on."
She led me backstage where she fished 2 passes out of her purse. But I don't see why she would need passes, I mean, she's Demi Lovato, for goodness sake.

After one of the guards inspected our passes, we made our way down the winding hallways and Demi stopped at a door that had a little sign on it that said Jonas Brothers.
She knocked a bit and someone opened the door. Immedietly, Demi jumped on the guy and squealed out a loud "JOE!" Joe laughed and spun her around like they were in a movie.

I raised an eyebrow and stepped in the room.
"Hi, guys." I said with a wave.
Then, Demi said "Oh!", let go of Joe, and walked over to me, swinging an arm over my shoulders. "This is my cousin, Melanie. Mel, these are the Jonas Brothers."
I looked over the three boys that were waving at me. Joe, Kevin, and Nick.
My eyes paid a little more attention to Jailbait Nick and I felt deliciously disgusting afterwards.
I would have fun with him
♠ ♠ ♠
so, yeah, tell me what you think
And I love visuals so here's what the characters look like

Melanie Reyes

Demi Lovato

The Jonas Brothers

Melanie
<3