Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"Spill, Bitch"

After Nick left I took a long shower, trying to forget how turned on he happened to make me in the span of 10 minutes. It was just so insane how it seemed like he knew exactly what I liked. He was so intuitive it was almost hard to believe that he's a virgin.
I finished showering and put on my clothes before exiting my bathroom, still drying my hair. I jumped, seeing my best friend, Britt, lounging on my bed, watching a Hello Kitty show.

Britt was my roommate Freshman Year and we've been best friends ever since. We're so alike but so different in many aspects of our personality. It was refreshing to be with someone that so blatantly didn't care what people thought of them. She recently took a trip to Florida to visit her mother, with whom she doesn't get along with. I felt kind of bad for her because she didn't have the relationship that my mother and I have, but then I met her mother on Family Day. I'm not going to call her a bitch but Jean Ferguson was a really mean woman.

"You scared the shit out of me." I sighed, "When did you get back?"
I then took a good look at her. Blonde and black dreadlocks spewed from her pretty, heart shaped face. "And when did you get dreads?"
Britt grinned at me. That's when I noticed her new monroe piercing.
"I just got back like an hour ago. And I got these in Miami. Aren't they awesome?" She played with the one closer to her face and I just looked at her.
"You look like you should be in my kitchen making bud brownies, bitch." I commented with a laugh. She made a face at me.
"Fuck you, hater." She said, "And I'm mad at you anyway. You broke Rule #25 of the Friend Code by never calling me when I was away with my bitch mother." Brittany didn't mind calling her mother a bitch.
"I wasn't aware we had a friend code." I laughed.
"We so do and what is this?" She asked, pulling a magazine out of nowhere and shoving it in my face. On the cover was a blown up picture of Nick and I.
I had a mini heart attack before taking a deep breath.
"It's nothing." I said finally. Britt scoffed.
"I knew it! I knew it! Your little Disney brat cousin Demi has got you into her little Disney brat group and now you'll be banging anyone who wears mouse ears!" She exclaimed, gesturing with her hands like she always does when she gets worked up.

Brittany also couldn't stand Demi and vice-versa. They were like polar opposites. To Demi, Britt was a "Class-less, trashy whore with tacky clothes and a bad attitude" and to Britt, Demi was a "Fake little talentless Disney-slut with stupid little Disney-clothes and bitch little Disney-friends." Britt hated Disney, if you haven't noticed.

"Shut up. He's really nice." I defended, "And not to mention sexy."
"Bitch, are you crazy?!" Brittany shoved me off my bed and I landed with a squeaky "OW!"
I got up and pushed her back, "He is!"
"If you were 12 and a virgin!" She countered.
"Fuck you, dude. I don't expect you to understand this but Nick is fucking hot as hell. He's nothing like you would expect!" I pushed, throwing the towel I used to dry my hair at her. She squealed and dodged it. We lapsed into a silence for a second.

"Fucking give me that." I said, snatching the magazine from her hands and looking at it. The headline read Has Mr. Jonas found his Mrs. Robinson? I huffed as I read it.
"For fucks sake! I'm nine-fucking-teen!" I pouted. The magazine cover was also ridden with pictures of Nick and I out and about in LA.
"Dude, you're gonna be killed by a hoard of 12 year olds who don't even say hell" Brittany laughed shaking out her dreads, "You're such a pedophile."
I spat out a sarcastic laugh, "Fuck your mother."

Suddenly my phone rang. Britt was the closest so she picked it up and fake-gagged before tossing it to me. I looked at the caller ID to see it say Demi.
Hey, Dems" I greeted, picking it up. Demi squealed so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear.
"How was your date?" She asked excitedly. I smiled.
"It was awesome." I said, knowing it would kill her that I didn't spill fast enough. She this really weird noise.
"Did he kiss you goodnight?" She asked, making me giggle.
"He almost fucked me goodnight." I replied, catching Britt's attention aswell as Demi's. Britt's eyes were as wide as saucers.
"What?" Demi asked quietly, "He's abstinent."
"Yeah, I know that. You know that. Nicky kind of forgot for a while, though." I grinned, making Demi gasp.
"I can't believe that. I can't believe him. I can't believe you. You know how much that means to him!" I raised an eyebrow.
"Who do you think told him to stop? He knows what he's doing, Demi, and if he decides not to be a virgin anymore, he can do that."
"I'll call you back." She said in a clipped tone.
I hung up, not really understanding why she was so pissed.
Britt just looked at me with this huge grin on her face.
"Spill, bitch." She said.
I told her everything and when I was finished, she had this completely disgusted look on her face.
"You so owe me liquor for telling me how hard his cock was, ho."
♠ ♠ ♠
This didn't have much Nick in it lol
But can anyone make me a banner? I would totally love you if you did
And mi amiga Britt y yo have been working hardcore on this story and let me tell you something, reader, you better be in for a wild ride! lmao

Happy Holidays!
Melanie <3