Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

“Well this place is…different.”

There’s something about stepping into Club Ditch that just causes this huge wave of nostalgia to come over me, to pull me under into the tide of memories past. I think it had something to do with the way it always smelled like sweat, smoke, and liquor. Or maybe it had something to do with the loud techno music that pounded into you as soon as you walked in the door. Either way, I couldn’t help but be reminded of the first time Britt brought me to this place. It was freshman year and I was so uncomfortable I just sat at our table, drinking my coke as she and Tix, our other friend, had the time of their lives. Tix of course found this amusing and likened my experience to that of a “Pope in a sex shop,” wherever he got that from. From then on, when we weren’t studying or doing papers, that was where we hung out. From the bartender to the janitor to the under aged kids that snuck in, everyone knew who we were.
Not that it went to our heads, of course.

“Well this place is…different.” Kevin yelled over the music as we pushed through the maze of sweaty, multicolored bodies that was the dance floor. I was leading them to the table that Britt, Tix, and I usually sat at. It was a booth pushed back in the corner of the club that enabled us to actually be able to hear each other while seeing both the stage and the dance floor perfectly. We had claimed it on our, well my fourth visit and to this day everyone knew not to sit there. This is still not going to our heads, as you can see.

As we neared the table, two figures became more prominent. One was obviously feminine with a head full of multicolored dreads, Brittany, and the other was a shirtless beanpole of a man with long dirty blonde and randomly locked hair, Tix. Nick tightened his arm around my waist, pulling me closer as we approached the two. This would be his first time meeting any of my friends and no matter how many times he denied it, I knew he was nervous.

“Mel!” Britt grinned, leaning over the table to hug me. I greeted her back and looked towards Tix.
“Hey, Tixy-bear.” I smiled, hugging him.
“Hi, Mini.” He smirked. I rolled my eyes at the nickname. It was short for Mini-Mel.
“I told you not to call me that.” I frowned, tugging on his nipple ring. He practically purred at me.

If I could describe Tix in two words, he would be a Loveable Sleaze. Tixy loved girls, little scene girls with sprayed-stiff multicolored hair and vanity piercings to be exact. And they loved him too, and worshiped him like the sex god he held himself to be. I’ve always wondered if they would be as impressed with Travis Deng, the guy who was addicted to Nintendo and Captain Crunch and still lived with his mom. But Tix moved out a while ago, so I guess it’s all good.

“Mel, introduce us to the Dizcunts.” Britt said, making me shoot her a pointed look.
“Sorry.” She amended, “Introduce us to your friends.”
“Oh!” I beamed, turning back to JB and Demi, “I’m sorry, guys.” Then I turned to introduce them all.
“So, you two already know Demi-“
“Hello, Demi. How are you, sweetheart?” Tix interrupted with a grin, he’s always had a crush. Demi just scowled and looked away. I plucked him before continuing.
“Anyway, this is Kevin, Joe, and my boyfriend Nick.” I said, pointing out each of the guys, who waved as I said their name.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you both.” Nick smiled charmingly, holding out his hand for Britt and Tix to shake. They both stared at it.
“We’re not her parents, Dizcunt.” Britt laughed as Nick took his hand away.
“I’m Britt and that’s Tix.” She introduced with a wicked grin, “And don’t get offended if we call you names and generally treat you like shit. It’s how we show our affection. Right, Tixwell?”
Tix tore his eyes away from Demi long enough to wink.
“Of course.” He replied.
“Anyway, move the fuck over so we can sit.” I said, pushing Britt over and sitting next to her. From there, Nick, Kevin, Joe, and Demi scooted in next to us.
“When do you guys play?” I asked as I gestured over the waitress.

She rushed over with a smile on her face, obviously new.
“Hi, guys.” She greeted, blushing as Tix winked at her. Yeah, she was new, “What can I get for you, Mini?” I winced slightly at the nickname that Tix made popular before starting.
“Hey, can I have a Jack and Coke and…” I looked towards the boys and Demi.
“We’ll all have cokes.” Demi said, shooting me a look for drinking underage. I just shrugged; they didn’t card me because they knew me. The waitress nodded before smiling at all of us and leaving.
“But I wanted a beer…” Kevin said with a longing look at the waitress.
“And in answer to your question, we play…” Britt looked at her watch, “Now. Shit.”

Moments later, Britt and Tix were up on the stage doing what I thought they did best: Performing. To me, Cum’ On Roxy, their band, sounded like a crazy mix of Rob Zombie and Crystal Castles. Like that Nintendo game that your parents never let you buy because it was too “mature”. And they had a huge cult following in LA; Club Ditch was packed and it was all for them. I, of course, dragged everyone up front with me, even the contrary Demi, so they could get the full COR effect.

“Is he? WOW, babe, can he do that?” Nick screamed in my ear as Tix, with a microphone in hand, strutted to where Britt was playing her keyboard and groped her, pushing her head down to the keys and mimicking sex. I laughed at Nick’s reaction but didn’t reply. That was their live show; loud, dirty, and vulgar to the max. And the show went on like this, with Nick watching with wide eyes, Kevin grinning and bopping his head, Joe dancing like a maniac, and Demi standing with her arms crossed over her chest, obviously too cool for school, until Tix ended the set by dropping his microphone and jumping into the audience, grinding onto some more than willing scene girl. The ice that normally comes with meeting new people was broken and from there, we all danced our asses off to the Nine inch Nails song that the DJ put on.

In other words, it was the perfect night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mel Outfit
This is what Tix looks like.
Sorry it took so long, guys!
And Tonight was nominated for the Jonas FanFiction Awards 2009!!!!
To vote for Tonight, go HERE!

I love you guys,
Mel