Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"I'm not at all Mr. Innocent..."

"Ohmigosh, you are such a pervo." Demi giggled at me in a hushed whisper, "I saw you looking at Nick."
I raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit. But how she got away from Handsy-Ass-Joe was beyond me. He pawed that girl like a dog in heat.
Purity rings my ass...

"I wasn't looking at Nick." I said, not even trying to make it sound convincing. Demi knew me better than I knew myself. Our eyes strayed over to Nick, who was talking to Kevin, and when Nick glanced over at us, he winked at me. I raised an eyebrow and Demi gasped.

"Did you see that?" She asked in excitement, "Ohmigosh! He just winked at you!"
I just looked at her and stifled a laugh. It amused me that she was so happy about this.

"I know, I was there." I replied sarcastically, making her stick her tounge out at me.
I grabbed it. "Hey, hey, hey now, Lovato." I teased with a laugh, "Handsy-Ass-Joe over there might get jealous." Demi sputtered angrily at me and I let her tounge go with a grin.
"I hate when you do that." She mumbled, folding her arms, "And Joe is not 'handsy'. He's just affectionate." I snorted.

And just as my luck would have it, Jailbait Nick chose that time to sit next to me.
"What the hell kind of noise was that?" Nick laughed at me.
I made an amused face. "Did you just curse, Mr. Innocent?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, which was my signature move, "What will your fangirls think?"

Demi excused herself slyly and walked back over to Joe.

Nick leaned in closer to me, which I totally didn't expect, and started whispering in my ear. "One thing that I'll make sure that you learn about me." He said, his lips brushing my ear, " I'm not at all Mr. Innocent."

Okay, so I'm sure you've heard Nick's voice. Now picture that like 3 octaves lower.
Now you can understand why that got me so hot.

"But enough about me." He said, backing away so he could look me in the eyes, "I want to know about you. Demi said you guys were cousins?"

I was so shocked at Nick's behavior. I completely expected him to be all sweet and humble and innocent. You know, like he's portrayed. I was so wrong.

"Yeah, we're cousins." I replied with a smile, "Our moms are sisters. But I'm too old for you, Mr. Jonas. You don't know what you're getting into."

"What if I like older girls?" He asked, giving me this look that was pure seduction.
It was as if everyone else in the room disapeared, as cliche as it sounds, leaving just Nick and I. And I loved it. But I had to let him know what he was getting himself into.

"I'm no good for you, Nick Jonas." I said, looking him in the eyes, "I'm a dirty girl. I will make you compromise everything." Then I grabbed his hand and played with his purity ring, "Even this..."

Nick smirked a bit before saying something that almost knocked me out of my seat.

"I look forward to it."
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is the shit.
period.