Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"Breaking that Disney mentality...

It was the day after the concert and I couldn't get Nick out of my mind. It was so sickening. He was so young. Too young. I most definatly could go to jail for fucking him. But he was so seductive.

I was sitting on my couch watching Family Guy when my phone rang "Accidents Will Happen" by Elvis Costello.
"wassup, Dems." I answered absently, keeping my eyes glued to the tv.
"We're going out for dinner." She said excitedly.
"You and I?" I asked, laughing at something Peter said in spanish. I had it on the univision channel for shits and giggles.
"No..." Demi replied slowly, probably confused as to why I was laughing, "What are you watching?"
"Family Guy on Univision." I said simply. Demi ohhh-ed. "That shi-stuff's funny."
I raised an eyebrow. Ut-oh...
"I think I'm rubbing off on you, Lovato." I teased, "Breaking that Disney mentality, one curse at a time."
I could imagine her sticking her tongue out at me and it made me laugh again.
"Anyway, It's not going to be just you and I, it's going to be you, me, Nick, and Joe." Demi said. I raised an eyebrow again at Nick's name.
"So, basically, you're trying to set Nick and I up." I stated, flipping the channels. Spanish Family Guy was starting to bore me
Demi laughed slyly. "Of course not. I don't need to. Nick was obviously into you the other night and Joe said that he couldn't stop talking about you." I rolled my eyes but on the inside, I had butterflies.
"Well I have to go get ready. Dress nice." Demi said.
I scoffed. "Bitch, I always dress nice."

And I did.
I looked fucking dead sexy in my dress and heels.
"I'm here and I'm ready to go!" Demi yelled as she walked into my house. I really regret giving her a key...
She bursted in my room just as I finished curling my hair. I could show you what she wore, but I'll let you use your imagination. This story is about me, afterall.
"You look really good!" She squealed at me, "Nick's going to die."
I laughed at her. "I would hope not." I replied, "Then I would be dateless and subsequently a third wheel."
Demi pouted at me. "You know, a simple 'Thank you, Demi. You look great too.' would've sufficed." She droned.
"Thank you, Demi. You look great too." I mocked with a grin. She rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless.
"Let's go, bitch." She said, making me laugh out loud.
"Corrupted..." I mumbled under my breath.

We walked in the nice restaurant and the hostess showed us to our table. Nick and Joe were waiting for us and, like the gentelman they are, they stood up and got our chairs as we approached the table.
I could feel Nick eyes burn into my body and I knew that this would be a fun dinner.

Let the games begin
♠ ♠ ♠
dress
heels

This took a while to get out
but I have like no plotline lol
comment me, hoes

Melanie
<3