Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"Then who are you into?"

"So what did you think of the show, Mel?" Joe asked me from across the table. Demi thought that she was slick when she stole the seat next to Joe, forcing me in the seat by Nick. I really should've saw it coming, I mean, I have a feeling that setting Nick and I up was the only reason for us having dinner.

I gaped at Joe for a moment, seeing as I had no idea what to say. I mean, I didn't want to tell him that his band was shit. That would just be rude.
"Don't worry, you won't hurt our feelings." He laughed. Both him and Nick were looking at me expectantly. Demi just laughed silently. That bitch...
"Well honestly, Joe." I started, pushing some hair behind my ear with a little laugh, "I white knuckled it through that whole show, man."
Nick started laughing and Joe made a girly squeak before putting his hand over his heart.
"Ouch, Mel!" He pouted endearingly, "That really hurt. Right here."
I made a face at him and rolled my eyes. "You're such a girl, Joe." I teased.

Nick turned to me with a smile and bit on his lower lip slightly. I don't think that it was ment to be a sensual gesture but I liked it nonetheless.
"So, if you're not into us," He started, "Then who are you into?"
I shrugged. I was into a lot of different types of music; the Jonas Brothers just wasn't one of them.
"I like a lot of stuff," I replied, "But I especially like Elvis Costello, Circa Survive, and Avenged Sevenfold."
As soon as I said Elvis Costello, Nick's eyes lit up.
"I love Elvis Costello!" He grinned, "He's a musical genius."
I laughed and nodded. I thought it was funny how Nick could go from completely seductive to completely adorable in a split second.
"Are you laughing at me?" Nick asked, a look of outrage on his face. That just made me laugh harder because I knew he was joking.
"Not at all." I replied, trying to stifle my laughter. Yeah, needless to say, it didn't work.
"You know what I do to bad girls that laugh at me?" Nick said lowly, giving me this look that made all the giggles die in my throat. "I punish them."
I raised an eyebrow and tried to look nonchalont despite the heat pooling in my lower stomach.
"And how might you punish me, Mr.Jonas?" I asked in a tone that only he could hear,
"Because I've been a very bad girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 73; Subscribers: 17
Holy Shit!!!
Thank you all so much!

Melanie
<3