Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"Your skin is so soft."

I woke up the next morning to my cell phone ringing loud Cute is What We Aim For. Navagate Me, to be exact.
"Baby, answer your phone." Nick groaned, rolling over and shoving his pillow on top of his head.
No, we didn't have sex yesterday, he's too good for that. But what we did do was talk, joke around, and make out all night. Which I must say, as twisted as it seems, was just as fufilling.
"Fuck off, Jonas." I mumbled, reaching blindly for my phone. When I finally felt it, I snapped it open and growled out a simple "What?"
As you can see, I am not a morning person.

"Ohmigosh! Are you still sleeping?!" Demi giggled loudly, "You are such a loser, Mel."
I took a deep breath and let it out slow, stretching like a cat.
"Fucking Lovato," I said, sitting up and running a hand through my bed head. I probably looked like hell but I didn't care. I felt strangely comfortable around Nick, "What do you want?"
I heard Demi huff.
"You're so cranky, Mel." I could practically see her rolling her eyes, "Come on and go shopping with me. It's not like you have anything else better to do anyway." I scoffed at her.
"How the hell do you know?" I asked. I heard Nick yawn beside me as he finally took the pillow over his head.
"Mornin'" He said, his voice hoarse with sleep.
"Mornin' Nicky." I replied with a small laugh. He looked so cute with his unruly bed head and lopsided smile.

I heard Demi gasp on the other end of the phone line. Shit.
"Is Nick over at your apartment right now?" She asked giddily, "Okay now you're so comming to the mall with me! Don't try to fight it, bitch."
I raised an eyebrow and opened my mouth to speak but before I could, she cut me off.
"I'll be over in an hour. Tell "Nicky" I said hi!" She said before hanging up on me. I groaned and fell back onto the bed.
"What's wrong?" Nick asked, propping himself up on his arm so that he could look at me
"Demi knows that you slept over." I replied, "She says 'Hi' by the way."
Nick laughed.
"I don't care." He said. Then he ran a hand over my bare stomach.
"Your skin is so soft." He said softly, leaning down and placing a small kiss right above my navel, "I love it."
I bit my lip as my heart started beating faster.
"Thank you." I said, for lack of having anything else better to say. Suddenly Nick looked up at me from behind his thick eyelashes and flicked his tongue out quickly, licking my belly button. I gasped and fought back a moan, not expecting that at all.
"Nicky..." I breathed, fisting his hair and pulling him up to kiss me. And kiss me he did.
Nick Jonas was really good with his tongue, I conjectured, pulling him closer to me. Sometimes I swear that his kisses are like sex. But I guess for Mr. Purity Ring, it had to be. I reluctantly pulled away after a couple of minutes with a gentle tug on his full lower lip.
"I'm going to take a quick shower before I make us breakfast. Get dressed." I said, getting up and heading to the bathroom. I could feel Nick smirking at my back and I shivered a bit.
He was so under my skin. And I don't think I like it.

I walked out of the bathroom to see a fully clothed Nick out smoking on my little balcony. I smiled a bit at the sight and got dressed quickly.
"Demi's on her way." I said to him once he came back in. He nodded and walked up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. His body was flush against mine.
"I told you that I didn't care." He said, kissing my neck, "I want you and I'm going to have you."
His words made my body feel warm and tingly, as girly as it sounds. It was foreign to me.
Suddenly, I heard the door open and close.
"Hi, Mel! Hi, Nick!" Demi said. I moved away from Nick only to have him pull me back to him.
"Hey," He said as he kissed me, "Stop worrying. Age doesn't mean anything."

Says the guy that wouldn't be called a pedophile if we got caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi hi! Sorry for the wait! A whole lot of stuff got in the way lol
But if you like my story, read Cookie2123's stories. I love her stuff and I know that you will too!

Melanie
<3