Drama Provider

Finaly

"What do wear when your going to spill your guts out.?" I asked rumaging through my closet with Kyle.

"Spilling your guts out?" Kyle turned to me. " Why don't you say something more romantic? Like putting your heart out there, I don't know." He shrugged. I laughed.

"OK well I'm focasing on to many things right now." I blocked my mind from everything else, or attempted to and went back to what I was wearing. I ended up pulling on leggings, a skirt, and a glammor kills tee.

"You know he doesn't care what you look like." Kyle said messing around with his side kick. I rolled my eyes knowing that was true. But that doesn't mean I don't want to look good.

"Ok lets go." Kyle said dragging me away from my eye liner and to his car. The plan was to meet everyone at the park then, well thats it so far. Ten minutes later and we're there.

"Um where is everyone?" I voiced my thoughts just seeing kids playing.

"Don't know, lets look." Kyle made to get out as did I. Only when i was fully out and took a step away from the car I get a text from Kyle. Which is strange since hes right next to me.

This is for your own good.

Then he drove away. I gasped with widened eyes shocked.

This was not the plan.

"Hey." Caleb said nonchalently walking up to me, hands deep in pockets. As if things couldn't have gotten worse.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

'So whats the deal, Kyle called telling me to meet him here, that its important, but I just see you." He said looking around.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"No I didn't mean that in a bad way I'm just wondering." Caleb looked me in the eyes.

"Oh. Ok." I said. Wow this is so awkward I want to scream.

"What happened?" Caleb asked suddenly after five minutes of silence. It may not be long but it sure felt like it was.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. He looked at me like I was mental or something.

"To us. What happened to us?" He asked. " We go out, are in love, for a year, I leave, we fight, you hate me." He said with anguish.

"Caleb I don't hate you, and for the last time you left me!" I shouted. Caleb walked over and sat on a bench. I walked and sat too.

"Ok your right I did." He sighed." If it helps I did try calling you, but your phone was off."

"It doesn't."

"I figured. Ok well I guess I was scared." After recieving a confused look from me he continued. "That I wasn't good enough and you'd find someone better, since I would be gone and I wanted you to be happy. Well I was confused and didnt know what to do." He explained. My face softened.

" I was happy. And I was scared to, but that was the exciting part. I loved you Caleb and when you left I broke." I told him and I soon felt the familiar burn of unshed tears. Caleb looked like he was about to break down himself.

"I'm sorry." He looked into my eyes, stepping closer.

"Look ever since I've gotten back my feelings for you have only escalated. In a good way." My breath caught in my throat. Caleb looked down.

I stayed silent.

"Before what you said about loving me. Did you really mean it as loved? Or love?" He asked hopfully.

I paused thinking it over trying not to smile. The hopful glind in his eyes was slowly dimming.

"Love." I murmured quickly. His head snaped up to look at me.

"What?" Caleb asked starting to grin.

"You heard me, don't make fun of me." I slightly narrowed my eyes. All he did was look on amused.

"Say it."

"No."

"Please." He pouted.

"I love you." I told him folding my arms.

"I love you." Caleb said back. My face lit up and I threw my arms around him. In return his arms went around my waist. We were just staring at eachother when finaly, finaly Caleb leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
5 comments until the next update.

Sorry about the wait, with school just starting up again its hard to get into the zone.
But I'm also running out of ideas so if anyone wants to help me out then do so. And one more thing I'm planning on adding one more character so if you'd like your name in this please say so.

Thanks.