I'm Marrying The Asshole of My School?

Chapter Thirteen

Music was always a good inspiration to get in the zone. Especially, if said zone was a plot to get back at a certain person. So here we were, in my room, listening to Paramore’s CrushCrushCrush, trying to get in the zone before we had to eave for school. Mom had come up earlier giving us each a plate of lasagna and soda (who doesn’t like lasagna and soda at 5: 45 in the morning?). Emma was lounging on the chair, her feet propped up on the desk, Delaney was on my green beanbag chair in the middle of the room between me and Emma, and Rowen was sitting cross-legged near the end of the bed. I, being the good girlfriend that I was, was leaning against the head board, my bare feet in his lap (he’s very good at foot massages).
Emma had on a pair of black sailor shorts with suspenders attached to them and a white tee shirt. She had her hair in those signature pig tails under her ears and a pair of red open-toed heels with ribbon wrapping around her ankles. Delaney wore a black Green Day tee shirt, a pair of blue cut-offs and thigh high, striped socks and her favorite Chucks. Her hair was in two braids trailing to her shoulder blades. Today was a nice cool summer day so I wore that blue dress I tried on that day I went to dinner with Emma, Brandon and Rowen and a pair of black ballerina slippers which were next to Rowen’s thigh. My hair was down around me like it normally was.
“So Schnitzel, what’s the plan?” I asked, setting my plate down next to me.
She gave a maniacal grin and put down her fork full of lasagna, “Well my dear cousin, this plot is the most perfect, full proof plot in the entire history of plotdom.”
“Plotdom?” Rowen chuckled.
“Well, what is it?” I urged after her.
She finished her food and put it down next to her feet, wrapping the blanket around her in an attempt to get warm, “Well, first off, we need effort from everyone in this room; which includes you Rowen. That’s why I asked you in here.”
He nodded slowly.
“What kind of effort?” Emma asked.
Delaney stood up, “We’re going to start a huuuuge rumor and then have a food fight and blame it on him! Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!”
We all stared at her like she was nuts. Finally Emma piped up, “Seriously? That’s your “most perfect, full proof plot in the entire history of plotdom”?”
Delaney rolled her eyes, “No smart child, that’s not it! We’re gonna get him expelled.”
That’s when it all sunk into us.
I grinned, “So what kind of rumor, sweet cousin?”
She had a mysterious glint in her evil hazel green eyes, “You’ll see.”

I WATCHED AS the rumors spread like wildfire, jumping from one person to the other.
In the halls, the rumors were buzzing to life. Emma met me at my locker, “Did you hear what Delaney had told everyone?”
We were in a hushed whisper so no one can hear, “No, not yet. What did she say?”
“She told this freshman hooker that Eric had AIDs, not to mention he was a drug peddler, and he was in jail for stabbing some guy who messed up his food order. And you know how freshman like to fit in so they spread rumors crazily.”
I grinned and we high fived each other, “He’s going down.”
She nodded as Rowen came up, “I heard what Delaney started.”
We both smiled at him and he gave one back, “She definitely has a big imagination.”
“Ready for a lovely day of school?”
He chuckled, “Oh, I’m extremely ready for today.”
I looped my arm through his and Emma’s in mine and off we went to English class where I was hoping to see a look of depression on Eric’s face.
What I got was a look of hopelessness. His face was pale; dark circles under his once bright eyes. When he looked at me, I knew he knew what we did. At the farthest corner of my heart, I felt sorry. But thinking back to what he did to me, all those feelings went bye-bye. It was a rouge, a lie, to get me close so he could hurt me again. Rowen left to his seat, and Emma and I to ours.
I knew that no one was talking to him like normal; not even the bitch Amber, who was trying to ignore him like the Plague. She’s probably worried she got AIDs.
“Class,” Mr. O came in, as the bell rang, “Get out your books and read them for the period. I need to do my taxes and as you know, teachers don’t get a lot of money so I’m giving you this time to do your homework now and read the next six chapters.”
So we sat patiently waiting for the intercom to come blaring to life. Finally, after twenty minutes, we heard the beep and then an angry voice, “Eric Manzullo, come to the main office, Eric Manzullo.”
I grinned from behind my book we were silently reading; score one.
“Did you hear?” Emma muttered quietly to me.
I nodded, “Sure did.”
“I hope he gets expelled.”
“We’ll soon find out,” The entire class watched as Eric got up, grabbed his things and left the classroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short, but hopefully good lol