Everybody Tie Your Shoes Clap Clap

Chapter Six

Bob's P.O.V

I ran after Jessica and told her to come with me.

We went backstage before the concert and as the curtains opened, I did the unexpected.

Jessica's P.O.V

Oh God! He's getting on his knee. Please no. I don't want him to do this. No! No! No!
But my thoughts were too late, or so I thought.

Bob's P.O.V

"Jess, I know we haven't known each other for long. But everytime I play onstage, it's hard. I can't stand being without you for one second. You are my best friend and I love you." I said, tears in my eyes into the microphone with Jess. "Jess, will....you be my my my wife?" She broke down crying and smiled. The crowd was cheering her on.

Jessica's P.O.V

Wow! I couldn't believe it! Right in front of me was my boyfriend holding my hand asking me to marry him. "Yes, I will." I leaped into his arms and kissed him. We ran offstage and into the van. He hugged and kissed me like he would never stop.

Gerard's P.O.V

Okay, since Bob did it, I will. I knelt down and held Miranda's hand in front of all the obbsessed teenies. "Miranda, I've been waiting forever for this moment. I want you to be my wife." I smiled. "Oh Gee. Of course Babe." We all skipped offstage. Ray came on the microphone. "Okay, I guess we're gonna let our new couples have some time alone. Bye guys." Everybody clapped and we were off.