It's Wack

The Less Female Squeak and The Manly Tone

Tyson's POV

I could hear Lillah and Riley's collective noise come closer and closer, and, in kind of the same way a small farming town looks at an approaching hurricane, the whole coffee shop fell silent and stared nervously.

Well, maybe not the whole store, but the pimpled cashier who has a crush on Riley and the old senile woman in the corner who carried around a sign saying "The Eend Is Cumming" looked utterly terrified.

Anyway, with the coffee shop standing too attention to my back - as I was sitting at the table outside its brown interior - it registered that something was strange. As usual, there was the sound of squealing trolley tires, crashes and shouting girls, but there was another, slightly less female squeak accompanying the din, along with an occasional deeper voice suggesting something slightly amusing in a very... manly kind of tone.

"BAHA LILLAH! You scream like a girl!"

"I am a girl, dooface!"

"Don't you mean doofus?"

"No, dooface."

The sources turned the corner and came into view, I flicked my night vision goggles down over my eyes, noted dryly that, ironically, it seemed darker and harder to see with them on and readied my lightsaber.

"HEY! I see Tyson!"

That was the only draw back to lightsabers, they're all glow in the dark. Makes me too easy to spot.

"So, uh, why is he waving his spoon at us?" came the interesting manly toned voice.

I smiled sweetly, "Lightsaber."

Some one pulled my sunnies off my face and i found the light flood back to my eyes. Momentarily blinded - and not too great at thinking things through - I stuck my hand out trying to feel who's face the sunglasses stealing hand belonged too. Yeh, I have Lillah and Riley's faces memorised, can identify at a single touch.

"Well, seeing as this face is neither Lillah's nor Riley's I'm assuming you're someone else."

My eyes were still adjusting, yeh, it takes a while.

"So who is it? The Less Female Squeak or the Manly Tone?"

"I think... I may be the... Manly Tone?"

"From the sounds of it, I think you're guess is correct." I blinked a few times. "Hey look! I can see again... Isn't that a dan- HOLY SHIT! It's Jon. Manly Tone is Jon! Wait, that means Jon stole my sunglasses. He actually touched my sunglasses. Ohh. I think I'm gonna faint."

Riley smirked at Jon, "Told you he thinks you're spooty. Don't be worried though, he isn't faint, just slightly melodramatic."

He laughed a manly rumble type laugh. Oh my lord's trousers it was a manly laugh.

"Damn it Riley! You made him laugh at me! Now I can't act all sexy when I ask if he's gay, cause he thinks I'm stupid not sexy! Are you gay Jon?"

"Uh, yeh... Do I give of a gay aura?"

"Not really. I ask everyone I meet. I wanted to ask you special like and sexy... But nooo. You think I'm stupid because of stupid Riley."

"No.. You're cute."

"Oh great Riley. He thinks I'm 'cute'. You suck."

"Don't be sad," said Jon, oh Jon, what a beautiful name, "Cute is a good thing. I only say cute, if I mean cute."

"Riley... Is Jon Walker trying to flirt with me?"

Riley rolled her eyes, "You know, I think you could have done without saying that." She smiled the Riley smile at Jon, "He hasn't got much of an editing system."

"Actually Riley, I have a fantastic editing system, because you only hear about one one hundredth of the stuff I'm thinking. I'm pretty sure if I lost my editing system, you'd loose your lunch, so don't be all sarky, it's only Tuesday."

"Sorry, it's just that... I'm hungry."

Shit. "Uh, guys, we better move fast. She's prone to tantrums."
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! I updated! You love that right? baha. like i love writing depressing poetry^-^ which is actually a lot.

XO BELLE