For the monsters that I've been.

I miss you more than I did yesterday.

*Normal POV [a.k.a Faith's POV]*

"I cant believe I'm sitting here with My Chemical Romance!" I screamed in my head. "So I cans ee you are a big fan. What is it like sitting here with us?" Frank asked. "It's amazing. I've been dreaming of this day." I smiled. "Oh? So you have been draming of me huh?" frank asked, a smile playing on his lips, "Did I ever kiss you?" "No..." I blushed, looking down. "I so did!" he said laughing. "Only once." I said blushing even more, "But I woke up as soon as it happened." "Sucks for you, I'm a good kisser." He winked and we all laughed.

After lunch we all headed out into the parking lot. "So how did you get here?" Gerard asked. "Well I was coming to eathere and I saw you guys." I said. "Where is your car?" Bob asked. "Over there." I said pointing to my black H2. "Damn, nice car." Ray whistled. "Yeah, my mom and dad bought it for me before they died." I said looking at my feet. "Oh sorry." they all said. "It's okay, it was a year ago." I whispered. "Well let us follow you home so we know you get there safe." Mikey smiled. "Thats' not neccessary." I said smiling back. "Well it might not be neccessary, but we want to. In fact I'll ride with you to keep you company." Gerard said steering me by my lower back to my Hummer.

The rest of the guys got onto the tour bus as me and Gerard climbed in my Hummer. I pulled out of the parking olot and the bus followed behind me. "Sorry if I'm being nosy but how did your parents die?" Gerard asked. "It's okay. They got in a car accident on the way to my ballet rcital. My brother was in the car too. They all died when a semi lost control and plowed into them." For the scond time today a single tear slid down my cheek. "Good thing I didn't wear makeup today." I thought to myself. "Wow, I'm so sorry." Gerard said lookng over at me. I glanced at him and saw he was a little teary eyed. "Really, it's okay. It was a year ago. It hit me pretty hard but you guys helped me through it with your music." I said smiling. "That's the best thing I've heard all day," Gerard said smiling at me, "besides your voice." I immediately blushed. "The only thing is I can't bring myself to dance anymore. It's just to hard." We arrived at my house. "We're here." I said pulling into my drive way. I looked at my little white house and relaxed. Home.

We got out of my Hummer and the rest of the guys puiled out of the tour bus. "Nice place" Frank said walking up to the door, trying to open it. "It's locked" he whined. "Well usually when people leave their house they lock it so people like you can't go in it." Bob said smacking Frank's head. Frank stuck his tongue out at Bob in response. I laughed and opened the door, letting Frank rush past me into the livingroom.