For the monsters that I've been.

Late dawns and early sunsets.

[A few weeks later]

*Mikey's P.O.V*

I was awakened by a flash. I slowly opened my eyes to see Faith raising her head up from the camera and smiling. I swear she has not put that thing down since we asked her to come on tour with us. None of us really minded it though. I smiled and shook my head before sitting up from the spot on the couch where I fell asleep. "About time sleepy." Faith smiled at me. I blushed and looked out the window noticing that it was light outside. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes. She glanced at her watch before answering, "It's 10:30. I've been up for about a hour. Everyone else is still sleeping." That's when I looked around the bus and found out she was right. Me and her were alone. I guess I didn't really notice because even if somone is around when I talk to her it feels like we are the only people in the world, everything else just melts around me, and it's just me and her. Sadly, I highly doubt she feels the same way. "Do you want to see some of the pictures I have taken?" she asked walking over to sit next to me. "Su-sure." I stuttered. Luckily she was to busy concentrating on turning on her camera to find the right pictures that she didn't notice. She plopped down on the couch next to me, her thigh pressed up against mine. I coughed and moved over. She gave me an odd look, "Mikes, you have to sit close so I can show you the pictures."

*Faith's P.O.V*

"Mikes, you have to sit close so I can show you the pictures." I said giving him an odd look after he scooted away. Okay, I admit I sat maybe alittle closer than we needed to be, but I kinda liked him. Who am I kidding, I really liked him. He smiled weakly before scooting closer. I supressed a smile as our thighs were pressed against eachother and he leaned close to look at the pictures I was showing him. I could feel his breath on my neck as he laughed at some of the picures and praised my skills. I tried to quickly pass my favorite picture but he got a glance of it, "Hey wait. Go back." I mentally kicked myself in the head for not skipping it fast enough as I scrolled back to the picture. It was of him slowly strumming his guitar. He was seated on the corner of the couch, looking out the window with the last few rays of sunlight before the sun setted lightly dancing across his delicate face. He had a peaceful yet thoughtful look perfectly placed upon his face. That night everyone fell alseep early. I didn't know anyone else was awake when I came out to get a drink. I slowed my pace as I heard the light strumming of Early Sunsets Over Monroeville. I looked around the corner and my heart skipped a beat as I saw him sitting there like that. I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped a shot before settling back in bed, dreaming about him.

"Wow. that's- Wow." he said fumbling for words. "I know. It's my favorite. That's the night I knew for sure that-" I suddenly stopped, realizing what I was about to say. I looked away but I could feel him looking at me. "That's the night you knew what for sure?" he asked. I shook my head but he gently tilted my head as I was looking in his eyes. "That's the night you knew what for sure?" he asked again. Those eyes were memorizing, he was so handsome, and oh so gentle. "That's the night I knew for sure that I liked you."