Sinner

Chapter five.

Faye pov

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stretched lazily, 'Why must school be so early?' I groaned in my head. The clock on my bedside read '8:00 am,' fuck I'm going to be so late. My parents will punish me if they find out I arrive late to school. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower, brushing my hair into a somewhat neater state. It was better than from when I woke up, I looked like the bride of Frankenstein then. Wow. My make up was applied in a hurry, a simple layer of black eyeliner and a quick brush of grey eyeshadow on my lids.

I pulled on my white skinny jeans and a black Hello Kitty slim fit shirt. Perfect. Well, almost.
My flats were last to complete my look, quickly dressed, but a good ensemble. Finally, I could relax, well not exactly, I still have to get to school. Shit. I threw on a slim fitting hoodie and got my bag from the floor before rushing out the door.

****
Someone pulled me into an empty room and shut the door quickly. I tried to scream, but only a muffled scream came out. Nothing that could help me in this situation. "Shhh, I just want to talk to you, Faye." Gaige whispered in what I guess he thinks is a soothing tone. My first instinct is to kick him in the nads, but I resist and end up nodding slightly. He removes his hands from my mouth and smirks. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You fucking moron!" I hiss in a somewhat loud voice, but not loud enough to call attention to the room. This amuses Gaige, his smirk grows wider and he shrugs. "Just wanted to give you another chance to reconsider my offer." He states in a low voice, most likely attempting to seduce me into his little games.

Arrogant people never learn, do they? I feign a look of complete concentration before putting on a fake smile and looking at him. "Well...I guess I could..." I trailed off to make him think that I'd accepted when in reality I hadn't. He obviously was buying into my act because a look of surprise crossed his face for a quick second, then it turned into one of triumph. Perfect moment to wipe that smile of his face. "I guess I could...tell you once more to FUCK OFF, Gaige." I said with a pleased smile. His face dropped slightly, he grabbed my wrists somewhat gently and pinned them to my chest. "Just once." He whispered against my neck, his hot breath tickling my collarbone and causing me to want to slap him so hard for thinking he could grab me.

I leaned into him to try and fool him once more, my lips were just a mere inch from his as I stared into his eyes. "Fuck...no." I responded quietly. Gaige stood still, his hands holding my wrists against my chest. His eyes suddenly got this twinkle in them as he smirked. "Fine." He stated nonchalantly as he stared at my lips. His lips were pressed into mine quickly, he pressed them harder into mine and stared into my eyes, trying to find a reaction.
He sure got one. I shoved him back and punched him square in the jaw out of fury, "Asshole." I muttered at him before walking out of the room.

Who the fuck did he think he was to kiss me? He sure as hell is not getting my permission to kiss me. Ever. Stupid Gaige and his stupid bets. Fuck them, fuck him. Fucking idiot.
God, I just want to punch him in the jaw again to make him pay for all the people he's used in order to win a bet. He will never use me, that's for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this update was rather dull, unlike what I promised it would be. :/
I have a killer headache and I have a shitload of homework I still have to do. :l
I can't really promise another update today, but I promise that tomorrow will be different and I'll post longer and better chapters.
xox