Beating The Odds

Twins? For Real?

*Week 12*

“Matthew! You fucking ass hole!” I yelled walking down the stairs with my jeans in my left hand. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen.

“Woah! Three things. What did I do, why don’t you have any pants on or a shirt on?” he asked holding up his hands.

“Oh! You know what you did! You shrunk my pants!” I yelled throwing my jeans at him. He caught them and looked at me.

“I didn’t do anything…I’ve washed your clothes so many times before and they haven’t shrunk. I think you are getting bigger,” he said. I snapped and slapped his chest.

“You just called me fat! You fucking dick face cock sucker,” I yelled at him, smacking his chest over and over again. He grabbed my wrist and looked at me.

“It’s a good thing babe,” he said. I felt tears form in my eyes.

“It’s a good thing that I am getting fat!” I screaming, tears falling from my face. He shook his head and let go of one of my wrist to wipe the tear from my face.

“It means that the baby is growing,” he said. I sighed and looked down at my stomach which was slightly bigger then it used to be.

“Your not a size 1 anymore babe,” he said and rubbed my stomach. I smiled and nodded.

“I think I have some sweat pants that I can wear so I can go get some maternity pants,” I said wiping the tears from my cheeks.

“How about we go out and get everything for the baby after the doctors?” he said. I smiled and nodded.

“Go get into those sweat pants and we can go see what cooking in that oven,” he said and smacked my ass. I squeaked and walked back up the stairs and changed into this. I was in a recycling mood today for some reason.

I walked back downstairs and Matt met me at the front door. I smiled and pulled my sunglasses over my eyes and walked out to the car. I got into the passenger seat and set my bag on the floor. I put on my seatbelt and looked out the window while Matt drove to the doctors.

I must have fell asleep because I woke up to Matt carrying me into the doctors. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I could have walked,” I said. He laughed and set me back on my feet. I signed myself in and sat down and waited. This is starting to become a pattern. We do this just about every week. Drive down here, sign in, she checks the baby, says everything is fine and we are on our way.
But I guess that’s better then something being wrong and her not seeing it.

We walked back into the room once our name was called and she got out the machine. I un-zipped my hoodie and lifted my shirt. She squirted the gel on my stomach and put the wand on my stomach.

“So do you want me to tell you what it is or do you want to guess?” she asked moving the wand around my stomach.

“Tell me and Matt is going to guess,” I said. She smiled and nodded. Matt looked at the screen, looking for anything.

“Oh, wow,” she said and moved the wand to the side of my stomach.

“What?” I asked looking at her getting scared.

“I think there are two of them,” she said. I looked back at the screen and watched as she tried to find the other one.

“I hear two heart beats, I just can’t see the other one,” she said.

“Well, whats the one you can see?” Matt asked.

“A girl,” she said and pushed a button, which printed off the snapshot she took. She pushed around my stomach to see if she could move the girl.

“Ahh, there we go,” she said and took another snapshot. I saw 4 pair of legs. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

“Whats the other one?” Matt asked excitedly.

“It seems…I’m not 100% sure but that seems to be a boy,” she said and pointed at what seemed to be a little penis.

“Oh my god,” I said and broke down and cried in happy tears. I looked at Matt and saw a tear run down his cheek too. I smiled and grabbed into his hand. He looked down at me and kissed me deeply.

Dr. Olsen cleaned off my stomach and sat me up.

“Well, wow. I’ve never seen anything like this. First you get pregnant, which isn’t normal for what you have. But then you end up with Twins. Wow,” she said shaking her head. I smiled and nodded.

She handed us the pictures and we were on our way.

We drove to the local baby shop and looked around.

“Awe, hun. Look at this,” I said holding up the lion.

“Get it,” he said. I smiled and put it into the shopping cart.

After hours of looking at the right stuff, we picked out the boy crib and the girl crib, one changing table, rocking chair, and stuffed animals and baby monitors. I decided I was going to breast feed them, so we got a breast pump. And we decided to use cloth diapers.

We loaded everything into the trunk of the car and drove home.

I’m having Twins. I’m beating the odds. Twice!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, Twins =]

I might throw in a curve ball soon....idk.. =p

Comments please =]]