Beating The Odds

Giving birth

“I am going to fucking chop your dick off!” I yelled while pushing and squeezing Matt’s hand as hard as I could.

“Ow, okay. You can do that once you get the kids out of you,” he said wiping hair out of my face. I groaned and laid my head back onto the pillows.

“Come on Liana. I can see the head of the first baby. I need you to push,” the doctor said. I started crying.

“Yeah, and it’s nasty,” I heard Jimmy say from the corner of the room that was recording the births.

“I can’t do it Matt. I can’t! I give up,” I said and placed a arm over my eyes.

“Come on baby. You can do this. I am right here for you and I am not going anywhere,” Matt said and kissed my head. I took a deep breath and removed my arm. I sucked in air, leaned forwards and pushed as hard as I could. I felt a lot of pressure and pain then it was gone. I flung myself backwards and started crying again.

Then, in mists of my crying I heard another cry. It wasn’t from Matt or Jimmy or Leana. It was a small high-pitched cry. I opened my eyes and looked down at the doctor who held a bloody baby. I gasped.

“It’s a girl!” she said and held her up. I started crying more, but now they were happy tears.

“Daddy, you want to cut the cord?” the doctor said. Matt nodded and took a hold of the scissors and cut where the doctor told him. The doctor smiled at him and handed our baby girl off to the nurse and sat back down.

“Good job baby. One more and you are done,” Matt whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I nodded and started to push again.

“Awe! She is so cute Liana!” I heard Leana say. I just kept pushing.

“Okay, now rest and take a deep breath and get ready to push again. I can see the other babies head,” the doctor said. I nodded and leaned back and took some deep breaths and looked up at Matt.

“I love you,” I said. Matt smiled and kissed me on the lips.

“I love you too,” he said after we pulled away.

“Now lets get our little boy out of there,” he said. I nodded and smiled. He helped me lean forward as I pushed with what energy I had left. Once again I felt the pressure and pain down bellow and then it was gone. I laid backwards and cried again. I heard the crying again and smiled.

“It’s a boy!” the doctor said. Matt cut the cord and then sat next to me on the bed while the nurses took care of my ripped vagina, which hurts like hell. We looked over as the nurses cleaned off our babies, weighed them, took their footprints and wrapped them in their blankets.

“You did such an amazing job baby,” Matt said and kissed my head.

“Yeah you did. Your officially are my new hero,” Leana said and came over to the other side of my bed.

“Thanks hun. But god damn does my vagina hurt,” I said and laughed.

“Well yeah! You just pushed two babies out of there!” she said and laughed. Jimmy came over next to Leana, still with the video camera on.

“How is the momma doing?” he asked. I laughed and looked at him.
“Momma is tired, in pain and sore.” I said and laughed again.

“How about the other momma?” he asked and moved the camera to Matt. I looked up at Matt who had his ‘you are going to die’ look.

“Oops, I mean daddy,” Jimmy said. Matt smiled widely.

“That’s better. I am good, amazing actually. Even though I am just waiting for Liana to cut off my dick,” he said and looked down at me. I smiled at him.

“I was just kidding about that,” I said he smiled and kissed me.

“Here you go,” The nurse said walking over with a pink buddle in one arm and a blue buddle in the other. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. I held out my arms and she placed both of them in my arms.

“Awe! Jimmy I want one!” Leana said. I looked over at him as he moved the camera away.

“Really?” he asked. She nodded.

“I’m thinking that we are ready, don’t you think?” she asked. He smiled and kissed her deeply.

“I think we are too,” he said and kissed her again. I smiled and looked back down at my babies. Matt took Hope out of my arms and cradled her in his big arms. I smiled at him as he whispered things to her that I couldn’t hear. I looked down at Matthew and ran my finger over his cheek.

“Have you figured out what you are going to name them?” the nurse asked walking back over with a clipboard.

“Yes. She is going to be Hope Dominique,” Matt said still holding Hope.

“And he is going to be Matthew Lennon,” I said smiling. The nurse smiled at me and wrote it down.

“Are you going to breast feed?” she asked. I nodded and she set down the clipboard.

She showed me how to get them to latch on and how to feed both of them at the same time. She also told me that I will need to rub some of the lotion that they will give me after I feed them and that I will be very sore for awhile.

Finally, the nurses left, Jimmy and Leana went to show the rest of the guys and girls the video since we wanted some time alone.

Matt sat next to me on the bed again holding Matthew while I held Hope.

“We did a good job. She definitely has your eyes,” I said looking down at Hope and her big hazel eyes. I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

“Oh, and your dimples,” I said and rubbed her cheek. Matt laughed.

“Well, he has your nose and your mouth,” he said rubbing Matthews cheek.

“She is going to grow up and be daddy’s little girl, while he grows up and becomes a mommas boy,” I said. Matt laughed and kissed my nose.

“Most likely. But he will be a manly mommas boy, like me,” he said. I laughed and kissed him deeply.

Everything I ever wanted has come true. I have the perfect husband, I have amazing friends and now I have kids. My life feels complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be the last one =]