The Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

12. Getting To Know Each Other.

Frank's POV

Right when I’m starting to think Sophie won’t show up, she walks in. She looks around for a bit before spotting me, but when she does, she walks straight over to where I am sitting.

“Hey,” I say, standing up from my seat.

“Hey,” she replies, seemingly out of breath.

“Can I get you anything to drink?”

“A vanilla latte, please,” she answers, flashing me a grateful smile.

“A vanilla latte coming up,” I say, before walking over to the counter to order her latte and something for myself. I go back to where Sophie is sitting, handing her coffee once I get there.

“How do you suggest we get to know each other better?” she asks looking at me with her beautiful eyes, after taking a sip.

“I haven’t really thought about that. What do you think about ‘20 questions’?”

“Sounds good to me. Shall I start?”

“Uhm, sure. Ask away,” I reply, smiling.

“Okay, ... Let me think. Uhm, what kind of music are you into?” she asks after a few minutes of thinking.

“Misfits, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, Bon Jovi and basically every New Jersey band.” I can’t help it, I really love NJ. “So now it’s my turn to ask a question. I take it you like My Chem, since you knew who I was. So, who do you think is hottest?” I ask. As soon as that question left my mouth however, she started to blush furiously. “You look cute blushing,” I say, making her blush even more, if that’s even humanly possible.

“Uhm, y-you,” she stutters out. That explains all the blushing, I think, smiling.

“Why, thank you,” I reply before taking a sip of my coffee.

“What kind of toothpaste do you use?” she asks, quickly recovering from the embarrassment.

“Random much?” I say, laughing. “But to answer your question, I use Listerene.”

We continue to ask each other questions like that for the next 45 or so minutes. It’s Sophie’s turn to ask a question now, and as I’m waiting for her to ask me one, I take a sip of my coffee. Right at that moment she asks me: “Will you do me?”, causing me to spit out the coffee that I have in my mouth. I start spluttering, but no coherent words are coming out so far. “I still had to get you back from before, you know, the who-do-you-think-is-hottest question. Payback’s a bitch Frank,” she says, laughing. After that, I am finally able to breath again. If she wouldn’t have been her, I’d immediately say ‘yes’. Not meaning that she’s not attractive, on the contrary, she’s too attractive, inside and out. She’s the kind of girl you need to be with for a while before even thinking about it. Just being around her is already too overwhelming right now. You probably don’t know what I mean, but that’s how I’m feeling at the moment.
This date was going great so far and I must say, I don’t regret spending all those long hours at this place just waiting for her to show up again. She’s most definitely worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do u think guys?
Let us know!!