The Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

17. "I...I Think I Like You."

Sophie’s POV

Today is the day. Today is the day of the second date. I am actually more nervous than I was for our first date. I think it’s because we nearly kissed last time and I like him.
Oh gosh, only an hour and a half left before he will pick me up! I don’t wanna be late again. I should hurry now. It takes two hours to get ready! I’m gonna ruin it by being late again! Stop thinking that Soph. Hurry up! Quickly I get in the shower and style my hair. Oh no, another problem. What should I wear? What will he be wearing? What are we going to do? It’s hard to choose clothes when you have no idea what you’re going to do. Should I just wear some comfy clothes or a nice dress? I got a problem here! And it only gets worse.

“Hiiiii Soopppphhhhiieeeee!” Oh no. Please, God, no! “What aareeee yooouuuu dooiiiinnngg??” That’s my sister. My little annoying sister Anni. She’s always hyper. As you can see, she’s obviously hyper right now.

“Leave me alone! I’m going on a date, remember?” I say, looking for clothes.

“Oooooohhhh. You’re in loooveee. I seeee,” she says. “Who is it? I wanna know every detail!”

“Just leave me alone!” I yell, throwing a shoe at her.

“Oh oh. I think I’m leaving. Someone’s mad.” Finally. I think I’ll text Frank. Because I really don’t know what to wear.
Quickly I text him and go downstairs.

“Are you ready honey?” my mom asks me.

“Not really,” I answer. Soon after that I get a message back.

You can wear a nice dress if you like.

Okay then. It will be a nice dress. I go upstairs and search for a dress. Soon I find a nice purple dress.

Fifteen minutes later.

I hear someone knocking on the door. That will be Frank. “Mum, can you get that for me please?” I quickly yell and grab my shoes to leave.
I hear my mom unlocking the door and greeting Frank. “Are you almost there honey?” she asks.

“I’m here,” I say as I enter the hall. “Bye mom,” I say and close the door.

“You look beautiful,” Frank whispers.

“Thank you,” I say as I start to blush. “Where are we going?” I ask, changing the subject.

“You’ll see,” he says. We get to his car and like a gentleman he opens the door for me. “After you.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome.” I get in, and after that he closes the door.

“Did you know you have pretty eyes?” he compliments me. That’s the second compliment already. What is he up to?

“Thank you,” I whisper, starting to blush again.

“You know, Soph, I think I like you,” he says, all of a sudden.

His beautiful words make me melt and I want to kiss him there and then.

“Ooh Frank. I think I like you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm late.
I hope you like it!
Please comment!

xxx
Leen