The Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

7. Is That Frank Iero?

Sophie’s POV

“Hey, does anyone want to go to Starbucks? I need caffeine. And I just want some fresh air,” I beg.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea I go to Starbucks, with my broken leg,” Marissa answers.

“Oh yeah, that’s true. What about you, Kaydie?” I try to ask, once again.

“It’s November, remember? It’s freezing outside,” she says.

“I know! But that’s why coats are made.”

“Still not convincing me…”

“Fine! Then I’ll go on my own,” I protest. “Bye.”

“Bye,” they both say in unison. Quickly I wave one more time and get out.
The cold air washes over me when I step out. Even though I’m wearing a coat, I still feel it. It’s freezing. I hate Novembers. They’re always so cold. I want summer.
You can wear dresses then. I love dresses. They make me dance. They make me go wild.

After about 10 minutes I get there, and am happy.
When I get in, I can feel the warm air. I want to go to the cashier, but my eyes fall on someone. He seems familiar, but I can’t identification immediately.
Wait, isn’t that Frank Iero? Thé Frank Iero? No it can’t be, can it?
Nervously I walk over to him.
“A…are you F…Frank Iero?” I ask him, my voice shaking.

“Y…yeah,” he answers, nervously. Why is he nervous?
Wait, he said yes. That means it is Frank Iero.
No, it can’t be! I, Sophie Melanie Stephens, meet Frank Iero. I can’t believe it.

“Really?” He looks even hotter in real, then on TV.
I want to hug him so badly, but I keep myself from doing so. That would be embarrassing.

“Y…yeah?” For gods sake, why is he nervous?

“Can I have your signature, please? I am a really big fan of yours.”

“Sure,” he says, still a little bit shaking.
When he signed, I was happier than happy. I met Frank Iero. It’s one of the best days of my life.

“Thanks!!” I say, then hugging him.
Quickly I am embarrassed of what I did, and pull away immediately.
“Sorry,” I apologize.

“N…no, it’s okay.”

“I uh, have to go,” I quickly say and run out.
Quickly I realize what I did. I met Frank Iero, and ran off? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever did!
I want to go back, but it was freezing and I was almost home. He would have probably left anyway.

Excited I get back, open the door and immediately go to my best friends.
“You really don’t know who I just saw!!” I yell, and begin telling everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it is so short, but there was nothing more to say.

We would really like to know what you guys think. So comment!!!