The Cure

The one, the only

"I'm bored." I whine as I bang my head against the armrest of the couch.

"Oh don't give me that Zacky, you're always bored."

He had me there.

"Well..." I slid over to Brian.

He cocked an eyebrow, "What's going on in that head of your's?"

"Like you don't know," I say while trailing my finger down his chest and let my hand rest on his thigh."

He fidgeted, "Mmm, as much as I want to cure your boredom, the guys are going to come over in a bit."

"Come on Brian, please?" I gave him a look he couldn't say no to.

"I can't believe you're begging for sex."

"Is that a yes?" I asked as I straddled his lap.

"You're making it hard to say no."

In no time Brian was on me, shirts off, and hands roamed. Then he started nipping at my neck.

"Oh God... Bri," I moaned.

"So, you like that huh?" He grinned down at me and did it again.

Before I could answer, the doorbell rang. "Damn it!"

"Sorry Baby," He gave me a quick peck on the cheek, slipped on his shirt, and went to answer the door."

I laid back on the couch, thinking. This seemed to happen a lot, meaning Brain and I being interrupted, all the time. At least they've learned to knock. I laughed at the memory of the three guys walking in on us.

"JESUS CHRIST!" I screamed after somebody sat straight down on my legs, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"I prefer Johnny," He laughed. "But whatever floats your boat."

I glared at him, "Brian!"

Brian walked into the living room with Jimmy, "What?"

"Johnny hurt me and he won't get his fat ass up," I pouted.

Brain came over and punched Johnny hard in the shoulder. "Ow," Johnny got up and sat somewhere else still rubbing his shoulder.

"You should have thought before you hurt my boyfriend." I made room for him as he sat next to me.

I looked around and noticed something, rather someone, was missing. "Where's Matt?"

"Oh, he wanted to spend some alone time with Val." Jimmy answered. I couldn't help it, my jaw hung open. "What?" I waved off the question and left the room.

Once I was in my ,technically mine and Brian's, room, I laid down and stared up at the ceiling. It's not fair, I thought, Matt and his girlfriend get quality time together, and Brian and I can't get a whole five minutes alone! Its just-

"Zacky?" The bedroom door slowly opened and revealed Brian.

"Just go away."

He closed the door and came over to sit on the bed. "So, do you want to continue what we were doing before they came over?"

I looked at him funny, "Ha, and scar Jimmy and Johnny even more? I don't think so."

"They left."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know short, but that's why it's a one-shot (:
I had to get something out, right?
Comment.

Oh! And read Stickers.Attack.Face's new original slash story! She doesn't think people like it.