One Fumbled Touch

Chapter One

Brendon's P.O.V

A rush of warmth swept my entire body as I slowly swallowed the first sip of my morning coffee, savouring the feeling as it ran down my throat. I brought my knees up and crossed them on the sofa, placing the cup in between my legs.

I glanced over at the clock realising that I probably had a good hour or so left before my band mate Ryan would come back. He was apparently having a meeting with Pete about some new tour, but to be honest they were probably doing other things…if you catch my drift.

Bringing the cup to my lips I prepared to take another drink when all of a sudden the door burst open, revealing a very flustered Ryan and causing the contents of my cup to spill all across my lap.

Leaping to my feet I let out a loud yelp.

“Oh shit! Ryan…fuck!” I cried, trying to cool off the large patch of scolding hot liquid.

Ryan’s eyes widened as he rushed over, taking the cup from my hands. “I’m sorry Brendon…Are you okay?”

I let out a sigh as the pain began to subside.

“I guess I’m alright now…What are you doing home so early anyway?” I pouted. “Was Peter Panda not putting out?”

Playfully, Ryan punched my arm. “Shut up looser, I have big news!”

I raised my eyebrows. “Oh really?”

“Ah ha! Guess who’s touring the UK with The Academy Is… next month!”

My heart sped up a little.

“Who?” I asked.

Ryan rolled his eyes. “We are! Duh! Apparently William Beckett asked specifically for us to support them! Pete invited me over to sort it all out!”

My mind went completely blank.

I’d never been to the UK before and The Academy Is… was such a great band, I never thought in a million years we would be big enough to tour with them.

“No way!” I practically squealed.

Ryan nodded his head slowly, a huge smile creeping across his lips.

“Oh this is awesome! Have you told Jon and Spencer? Oh god what should I take, what should I wear? Should I get a hair cut? Oh I love you Ryan!” I threw my arms around his slender body and squeezed him tight.

After a few moments Ryan managed to break free from my death hold and began to smile again. I smiled back.

“This is going to be one hell of a tour…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a bit of a begining.
Tell me what you think!

Please comment and subscribe ^_^

xo Jess