One Fumbled Touch

Chapter Thirteen

Brendon’s P.O.V

A single ray of light from the hall outside shone in onto the quilts as the door of the dark hotel room creaked open.

“Who’s there?” I asked cautiously, ever since the incident a few nights ago I’d been really nervous about petty things, I guess it had screwed with my subconscious or something.

“It’s me…” The sweet voice of William filled the air, making me smile to myself.

I watched as he walked over, perching himself and the tip of the bed and gently stroking my hair with his fingertips, it felt kind of nice.

“You feeling any better?” He asked, his voice filled with what sounded like actual concern over my well-being

“Much better, thanks.” And it was true, besides the bruises I had only received a broken nose, which was well on it’s way to being fixed now anyway.

“Will…um…thanks…” I gave him a smile of gratitude.

For the past few days I’d wanted to thanks William so much for coming to my rescue, but I’d never previously been able to find the right words, I was just so grateful.

“It’s okay honestly, I really care about you Brendon and um, yeah I want to say sorry about the whole Ryan thing because I know it was wrong and um…”

I placed my hand softly on the side of his face. “Kiss me…” The words slipped out of my dry mouth before I could stop them.

“Okay…“ His sweat scent overtook me as he leant forewords, capturing my lips in an innocent kiss.

After all the shit we’d been through recently it was nice just to enjoy the moment, my past worries seemed to melt away with the single embrace, not forever but at least for now anyway.

As he pulled away, William glanced down at his watch. “It’s getting late, I should be heading back now.”

He started to walk away, but I managed to grab hold of his wrist and gently tug him to a stop. “Please don’t leave…sleep here with me.”

William turned to the door for a second, a pained expression across his face before he looked back at me smiling. “Of course I will.”

That’s how we slept, resting peacefully in each others arms and as cheesy as it may sound I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. One thing was for sure though, I would have to have a few words with Ryan, I mean kissing my man?

Nuh uh!
♠ ♠ ♠
aww

Here it is! Your fumbley update!

Enjoy ^_^

xo Jess