One Fumbled Touch

Chapter Seventeen

Brendon's P.O.V

It must've been a while before I finally woke up.

My body ached, but right now the only thing I was concerned about was William, true last night I had been a bit distraught, all kinds of ridiculous notions running through my head, but I just had to see if he was okay.

I struggled to my feet and made my way to the door.

This whole tour had been one disaster after another and now, how could Panic go on, there was no way I'd be able to look at Ryan the same way again...

When I arrived outside William and Ryan's room, I just walked right in, taken over by a serge of confidence.

My eyes widened at the sight of Ryan and William snuggled up in bed together, the TV was still on and the curtains closed, meaning whilst I was completely hysterical on my bed they were cuddling and watching tacky movies.

"Ryan!" I yelled, my voice cracking a little.

The two of them sprung awake, both sitting up and looking me dead in the eyes.

"I don't know how you dare show your face Brendon..." William snarled. "After what you did to Ryan I don't think he should ever forgive you!"

Just like Ryan to twist the truth and tell him all these pathetic little lies.

My heart was pounding so fast, I needed to persuade William to believe me, otherwise this misconception would probably destroy me.

"Look at me William! Ryan is not the victim here! I spent last night unable to even move! He beat me half to death and left me curled up on my bed, preying to god that you were okay, while you were here comforting him!"

William's mouth fell open, he looked from Ryan to me, obviously searching for the truth.

"Don't listen to him Bill...he probably did this damage to himself!" Ryan glared at me, it was a look Ryan had never given me before, we had always been the best of friends how could one man pull us apart like this?

I could feel myself beginning to cry, I brought my sleeve up and wiped away at the tears threatening to fall.

"Believe what you want Bill, we're moving to the next venue soon...I can't deal with this shit anymore."

My body turned swiftly and I ran out of the room, stumbling down the corridor, trying to escape all the lies, all the hate. It was there, I could feel it, looming over my shoulders ready to fall down on me like a ton of bricks.

I couldn't handle all this.

How the hell was Panic At The Disco supposed to go on if Ryan, despised me and I feared him, we had a show tonight, it was near impossible to for me to perform in this state. Not only did I look like shit but I felt like it too, my heart had been ripped to shreds right before my eyes.

This was all a sick, twisted dream...it had to be.

I stopped in front of the hotel's elevator and frantically pushed the button, maybe fresh air would help me relax a little. As the metal doors clanged open I practically threw myself inside, landing as a sobbing heap on the floor, I was being pathetic. I looked up as the doors began to slide shut, but suddenly a hand reached out and stopped them.

They opened again revealing a very flustered Jon.

He looked down at me, his eyes wide with concern.

"W...what's wrong?" He tentatively asked.

I looked down again, ashamed to answer.

"It'll be okay Brendon..." I felt his arm wrap around me and I leaned into his chest, desperate for any comfort he could give me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know
Late update =S
-is very sorry-
And everything seems to be getting more and more depressing as it goes on...oh dear...

Anyway enjoy!

xo Jess