Endless

Preface

Life begins over small mistakes, one nighters. Some meant to come, others complete accidents. This however is not an accident
A war has begun, one war hidden from all humanity because on one small trinket that is needed to bring the word at it's knees. Me, my family, are here to prevent that. Though every things begun to crumble.
I wonder how I came to lying here on the cold stone floor, bleeding, wishing that death would end this pain. Flashes of my family came to me, more my daughter and husband that any other. My precious baby has to live without her mother. I should have stopped, she would need me one day and I won't be there for her.
My life is ending so quickly that I hardly got to what I want, go to Europe as a family vacation. Disney world, all the things I'm going to miss. It's not how it should be!
The pitter patter of my dying heart kept beat with my breathing as I tried to remember what had caused my death, my demise. Why I have to leave the world so young. Lose everything I so desperately tried to save.
It all started with a necklace...and world domination
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know it's short but it'll all come in to something...just you wait. Hope you like it! It's starts out boring so I made sure to start something soon.
J