Endless

Hospital

"Hailey, I need you to sit here for a moment." Officer Charles motioned to a seat in the waiting room. I sat down and turned my music up a bit. This was extremely boring.
The hospital happens to be one of the most boring places in the world. And I've been here for the past 8 weeks. My accident was pretty bad. I hated to even think about it.
"I'm going to call your brother, Cory, he'll come and pick you up." Oh...yeah. I find out after 16 years I have 2 older brothers. They left when I was three so it makes sense why i can't remember them.
"OK." Nice and simple.
He looked at me, nodded, and left. Leaving me in my thoughts.
A lot has happened in the past 2 months. My father was brutally murdered while I was upstairs in my room and when I went to check, they attacked me. I didn't remember much, they beat me unconscious in a matter of seconds. The only thing I remember is seeing my dad's dead body. That left a scar, people.
Now I have to live with my 34 year old brother, Cory. I have another brother, Tyler, but Dad and Cory haven't seen him in a while.
The nurse looked at me from the computer. Her name was Bev. "Finally getting out?" Me and here have been at this for a while.
"Yeah, the bones are finally healed enough, they can let me go." About that, when I woke up after seeing my dad. I was informed of his death and how I was in 'critical condition.' In other wards, I might die. I guess having skull fractures, internal bleeding, cuts, bruises gaol, and an arm broken so badly, that they had to reconstruct the bone so it could even have the slightest chance of healing.
"Who you going to live with?" Bev started typing on the keyboard again.
"My older brother."
She nodded and continued typing away. I swear she's going to get carpel tunnel sooner or later. Having nothing to do and bored out of my mind. I close my eyes and turn up my music as 'Imaginary' by Evanescence comes on.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is also short but there is only so much paper in my writing journal. Little steps people, I'm pretty sure you guys will like this. Chapter 2 is on it's way!
J