Taming Tammy

Why me?

“Okay, so someone is gonna have to tell Tammy we forgive her,” Claire said to Alley while walking to history class.

“I don’t want to,” Alley said.

“Neither do I.” Claire and Alley walked into history class while Morgan, Wendy, and Jaide went to science, and Kenley and Tammy were in Literature.

The six girls went through many short discussions on who should tell her. Why not all of them? Well they could all go to her together, but then say it at the same time? No. Just imagine….1,2,3..WE FORGIVE YOU TAMMY, BUT AREN’T GOING TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOUUUUU, they would all say together. One person had to it.

By lunch time, the girls figured out a way to settle this. They wrote their names on a note card and put it in someone’s empty art box.

“Hey, A.J.! Come here,” Wendy called.

A.J. walked over. “What?” he asked.

“Pick one note card from here, but don’t look,” Morgan explained.

A.J. picked one. “It says ‘Claire’,” he announced.

“NO!,” Claire whined.

“Haha, you have to do it!” Jaide rubbed it in.

“Fine, I’ll do it, but I might start to yell. She’s so stupid. She doesn’t even listen.” Claire complained.

A.J. had no interest in what they were talking about and walked away.

The lunch bell rang and it was time for afternoon classes, but all Claire could think about was, Why me?
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know. comment!!!