‹ Prequel: You And Me Together

Forever

o2

I bit my bottom lip as the hotel manager checked us in.

"Say, aren't you Joe Jonas, and Alyssa Starr?" He asked. I slowly nodded.

"No. I'm Joe Jonas. And this is Alyssa Jonas now." Joe smirked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I giggled. The manager shrugged, and gave us a card key. Joe shoved it in his back pocket. Taking my hand, he pulled me after him to the elevator.

"Are you excited?" He asked quietly. I pressed my lips together and shrugged.

"Uh... About what?" I teased. He pouted.

"I'm kidding! Jeez. But your using a freaking condom this time. There's no way I'm getting pregnant again." I said. He rolled his eyes playfully, and kissed my cheek. My phone vibrated. I opened it, and pressed it to my ear.

Aly: Hello?
Zack: Mommy!
Aly: Hey baby. How are you?
Zack: Good! Auntie Cwaire is making me supper.
Aly: What about your sisters?
Zack: Mia is with Uncy Kevie, and Addie is pwaying with Uncy Nick.
Aly: Aw. Are you all being good?
Zack: Yes mommy.
Aly: Good boy. Do you want to talk to daddy?
Zack: Yeah!
Aly: Okay, here he is.

I handed the phone to Joe, and waited for the elevator to stop at our floor.

"Hey Zack. How are you? ... That's good. ... No, you can't play with the playdough again. ... Because last time you dumped it in Mia's hair. ... Fine, only if Auntie Claire watches you with it. And don't just say she will without asking. Go ask her. ... Okay, give it to Addie." He mumbled. I reached into his back pocket, and took of the card. He smirked at me.

"Wait until we get to the hotel room. Jeez." He kidded. I slapped his arm.

"Shut up." I said, opening the door. He chuckled and pressed the phone back to his ear.

"Hey Addie. Aww, I miss you too. Yes, you can. ... How's uncle Nick doing? ... How did he manage that? ... Oh. Ha ha. Okay. Yes, you can put him back on. I love you too. Bye. ... Hey Zack. What did auntie Claire say? ... Okay. Be good, okay? Okay, bye." He said, chuckling. I looked at him as I accepted my phone back.

"How did Nick manage what?" I asked. He sat on the bed, and slipped his shoes off.

"He was helping Addie make us a card, but ended up with glue all over his fro." He chuckled. I laughed, and laid down, my head sinking into the fluffy pillow. He loosened his tie, and hovered over me.

"At least he didn't cut his wonderful hair." I said. He smiled down at me, and set his hands on my hips. I cupped his face in my hands, and pulled it down to meet mine. He pressed his lips against mine gently, slowly opening my mouth with his tongue.

"Room service!" Someone shouted. He quickly pulled away from me, looking up at the door. He groaned.

"The room's still clean! Go away!" He complained. I laughed into his chest. He playfully glared at me.

"Okay!" The maid shouted back. We heard the cart wheel away. He sighed, and looked back down at me.

"Now, where were we?" He asked. I smirked.

"I was about to push you off the bed." I said. He chuckled.

"Exactl--Wait. What?" He asked. I pushed him off me, and he flipped onto the floor. I laughed. He looked up at me, and pushed his lower lip out.

"Babe." He whined, giving me a puppy pout. I tried to look away, but he looked so adorable.

"Ugh. You suck." I said, leaning down a little to help him up. He smirked, and grabbed my wrists, pulling me down to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh... I'm not sure if I liked this. But then again, when do I ever like anything I write?
Anyways.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]