‹ Prequel: You And Me Together

Forever

o5

I grabbed my bags from the back of the limo, and followed Joe up the front step. He opened the door, and was attacked by plastic suction darts.

"Addie! Zachary! I thought I told you... Aly! Joe! Your back!" Claire shouted, running past two of my kids, and over to us. She hugged us both quickly, and took a few of our bags.

"Mommy!" Zack shouted, running at me. He hugged my leg tightly. I laughed, and picked him up. He nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Daddy!" Mia shouted, running at Joe in her pink princess gown. Nick was chasing her with a needle and thread. Addie grinned at us, and ran to us. She grabbed both our legs, and hugged us.

"Joe? Alyssa? Is that you?" Denise asked, walking out of the kitchen. She wiped her hands on her apron, and hugged us both, being careful not to squish the kids. I set Zack down, and hugged Addie. I gave Mia a quick kiss on the cheek, and hugged everyone else quickly.

---

"So, how was it?" Katie asked, bouncing Addie on her knee. Zack grabbed a cookie from the plate, and took a small bite. Mia twirled around in her gown, while Nick tried to sew it.

"Pretty amazing." I grinned, looking down at Zack. He was such a mommy's boy. He smiled up at me, and offered me some of his cookie. I accepted the piece, and popped it in my mouth.

"Mm, yummy." I cooed. He giggled, and hugged me again. Joe scooped up Mia so Nick could finish on her dress.

"We might have to do it again." Joe chuckled, kissing my cheek. I smiled, and playfully rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh... This was more of a filler.
But it's hard to type when my arm is being squished. My sister is sooo annoying. =P
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]