‹ Prequel: You And Me Together

Forever

o8

I picked up Zack, and rested him on my hip.

"Sorry Arianna, but I think I better get home. Amelia's probably tearing up the house, and Addie's probably wanting to play soccer with Zack." I mumbled, feeling bad. She smiled a little.

"It's fine Alyssa. You have a family now, go ahead." She said. I nodded, and walked for the door. I stopped though.

"Arianna... What happened that night?" I asked.

"Oh... Well, you might want to sit down." She said, pointing to the chair. I nodded, and sat back down. I bounced Zack on my knee while she sighed.

"I was angry with you, so I got into the car. I drove away, not sure where I should go. I kept driving, and as lame as it sounds, I ran a red light. But, nothing happened. I was fine. And I've always listened to the rules, so it felt... I don't know. A surge of energy ran through me. I was so excited." She exclaimed, getting a small smile on her face.

"So I did it again. I ran another red light. And another, and kept going. Then I almost got hit by a car. And that scared me sh--a lot." She corrected herself. I smiled. "So I went with the rules again. I waited for the lights to turn green before I went." She said, then sighed. I figured she was getting to the point now.

"And then... As the next light turned green, I pressed the gas, hard. But the car stalled while it was in an intersection, and a semi was coming. He didn't see me or something, and our vehicles, well.. Collided." She said, looking at her hands. I stared at the floor for a minute.

"Smash!" Zack shouted. We both looked at him to see his giant smile. I sighed, and messed up his hair.

"So... That's what happened?" I asked. She nodded, then looked back up.

"Yeah. But it wasn't my fault... But still." She said. I smiled a little.

"But nothing! It wasn't your fault. He was the idiot that ran the red light." I said, standing up after I made sure I had a firm grip on Zack. He looked up at me.

"We going now?" He asked quietly. I sighed again, then nodded.

"It was nice seeing you again. Maybe next time... I can see Amelia and Addie?" She asked. I smiled, and nodded.

"Yeah. I'll bring them." I said, setting Zack down on my chair. He bounced in it while I hugged my sister. She hugged me back.

"Bye Alyssa. Bye Zachary." She grinned. I picked up Zack again, and waved.

"Bye Arianna." I said, slinging the diaper bag over my shoulder.

"Bye auntie 'Anna." Zack grinned. We both laughed, then waved again. I closed the door after myself, and walked to the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahaha!
Another filler, I know.

But at least you know what happened to Ari. =]

Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]