Status: On Hiatus For Now...I'll Finish It When I Finish Some Others

Who's Going Home With You Tonight?

The Past

Crying just wasn't her thing but lately it had become some what of a routine. At night it didn't matter much because no one saw her. But right now, in the late hours of the morning there was no make-up in the world that was gonna cover up her puffy eyes that screamed loud and clear, 'look I've been crying!'. Reguardless, something had to be done. Sighing, she reached for her mascara and flicked it lightly over her eye lashes then reached for her clear lip gloss and smoothed it over her lips. That was all the effort her face was going to receive this morning.

Leaving all things make-up related abandoned onthe counter she attempted a smile as she smoothed her hands down ther long sleeved Hurley T-Shirt and took a second look at her worn out jeans. They were starting to seperate at the seams, and her Vans screamed out in equal pain. A new pair would definitley be in order soon.

"Oh, sweetie. You look like a mess."

Tiana Night's breath caught in her throat as she looking the mirror, catching a glimpse of her best friend Shelly Kent entering the bathroom via the doorway behind her. As usual, Shelly was dressed up even though they didn't have to work today. Her chocolate brown hair was pulled back smoothly into a butterfly clip and her make-up was perfectly applied. Her attire consisted of what Tiana assumed would be a designer summer dress in off white with perfectly matching heels.

"You scared me." Tiana mutterd as she turned to face her friend, gripping the ends of her shirt sleeves tightly in her hands in case her eyes decided to let the dam break loose again.

"Aww," Shelly murmured as she instinctively wrapped her arms around in her friend in a comforting hug. "Don't cry over him honey. Pierre's just a silly boy."

Tiana nodded, Shelly had made sure to remind her of that. Shelly let go of Tiana and smiled. "His loss remember?"

Tia had to laugh at her friend's attempt at humor. Though there was a sliver of truth in her teachings. Pierre was just a silly boy. Only, she loved him, and he'd left her. Though she should have expected it. The boys were becoming far more famous than they'd ever dreamed or planned for. Now they were rock stars of sorts, which meant touring, and touring meant different cities and countries, and different places meant other chicks, and other chicks, meant no time for a serious relationship. At least that's what she thought they'd had.

Since the guys left for Toronto a week ago, Chuck had called her once to tell her what they were up to, and to see how she was holding up. He was far more of a people person. Not that the other's weren't, but Chuck cared for everyone he met on a far more personal level. But of course her pride had taken over and she'd told him that she was faring just fine, wished him good luck and told him to say hi to the others. She wasn't particularly keen on revealing her thoughts and feelings about Peirre to one of his best friends, no matter how good of a friend she considered Chuck to be.

Shelly shook her out of her thoughts, speaking as she disappeared into the hallway. "Tia, what's with your attire? It's summer out girlie, we don't have much time here in Canada to enjoy this type of weather."

Curious as to what she was up to, Tiana followed her into the bedroom as Shelly headed straight for Tia's walk in closet.

"Oh no," Tia mumbled as she sank down onto the end of her bed. She knew what was coming. Tia was going to pick out something that was flashy, summery, and girlie. Something Tia wasn't really in the mood to wear.

"Oh, yes." She heard from the closed as Shelly emerged, holding in her hand a pink halter topwith a white bikini top and a white mini skirt.

Tia eyed her carefully and was about to object when Shelly halted her by holding up her hand. "Don't say anything Tiana Night. All this dark clothing has got to go." She smiled at her and thrust the clothes into her arms. "This is the new you. Well not really a new you, but a single you. And it's time to loosen up and actually have some fun. Now go change quickly and we'll go have a late lunch because I know that you haven't ate yet today."

Tia sighed. Defeated was the word flashing through her mind at the moment as she headed for her bathroom again. There was no point in arguing Shelly's logic because she simply wouldn't win.

Once she was dressed again she eyed herself up in the full length mirror leaning against the far wall. She made a mental note to hang that mirror up when she got home. But the reflection was promising. Smiling a real smile for the first time in days she turned and headed for her bedroom in search of her flip flops. It was time to loosen up and try to forget all about Pierre. After all, his loss.

***

Pierre frowned as he spun his for in his spaghetti, watching the tomato sauce covered past slowly climb up the silver utensil. He wasn't sure why, but it pissed him off that Chuck continued to talk on the phone with Tiana. As much as he wanted to forget her, he just couldn't. He was addicted.

His attention was finally brought back to the table he was seated at when the giggling stopped accompanied by a slap on the back. "What's up with you?"

Pat, Jeff, and Sebastian all removed the spoons from their noses as they eagerly awaited the answer to David's question. They'd talked about it as a group before, and something about Pierre just didn't seem the same.

Pierre shook his head. "Nothin' man. What's on the agenda for tonight?"

David grinned. "A partay! We are going on tour very soon and that, is a very good reason to get fucked up and enjoy ourselves."

"And the women around here...gorgeous," Jeff stated, accentuating his statement by adding the Campbell's Mmm mmm Good slogan.

Pierre laughed and nodded. Yes, there was definitley an abundance of good looking women around and he was now a very single man. Maybe that's what he needed. To get out and have some fun with different women. Women whom he knew would be overly willing to accomidate his needs.

Chuck swallowed the last of his drink and set the glass down. "You guys are a bunch of sluts."

Seb chuckled. "Yeah guys, grow up."

"I don't wanna be told to grow up. And I don't wanna change, I just wanna have fun," Pat sang horribly.

The guys simply rolled their eyes.

David picked up his own drink and brought it to his lips before lowering it again. "Man, I plan on having a chick and a kid in each province and state. Then, no matter where I go, I'd have a hot chick and kid by my side. And since they're so far away from one another, they wouldn't have to know about each other."

Pat frowned, "you need to stop drinking."

"David that will be all fine and dandy until you slip up and call either the chick or the kid by the wrong name." Seb laughed as he leaned back into his chair.

"Or forget their names entirely" Chuck pointed out. "Wouldn't that suck. Oh...long pause...honey can you and...long pause...the kid come and get me from the airport because I'm in town."

David flipped him off and proceeded to finish his drink.

"What about Ashli?" Seb asked cautiously.

David's eyes slowly raised up to meet Sev's and he grinned. "Oh, this is all with her permission of course."

"Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm about ready to head back to the hotel." Jeff broke the conversation as he stood and stretched.

The waitress quickly approached, got their autographs, then bid them goodbye as they all filed out the front doors leaving Pat to pay the bill with the band credit card.

"Well at least we don't have to walk far," Pierre said as they stepped out into the sunlight.

The guys agreed as they crossed the street and wandered a block down to their hotel occasionally stopping to sign autographs. It was a different world, and they all loved it.

Back at the hotel Pierre flopped back onto one of the beds. Jeff took over the TV, Chuck sat on the other bed and Patfilmed David and Sebastian running around the hotel jumping over furniture and keeping the elevators occupied.

"There is absolutely nothing good on tonight," Jeff whined.

Chuck smirked as he glanced down at Jeff who was sitting cross-legged on the floor idly flipping through the channels when he gasped and finally stopped pressing the page down button.

"Jeff, what are you going to do when we go on tour?" Pierre asked him as he glanced at the TV to see just what Jeff had stumbled upon. "There is no way Avril is gonna let you watch that shit while she's around."

"Didn't you hear about that?" Chuck turned to his friend. "We're probably not touring with Avril yet. I think we're hitting the road with Good Charlotte."

"How did I miss something as important as that?" Pierre wondered aloud.

"You have too much going on man." Chuck replied, hoping that Pierre would know what he was talking about.

Jeff nodded, "and don't act like you're not watching this either Chuck," as he gestured towards the TV screen. "It's uncanadian."

Pierre laughed softly when Chuck's cell phone started ringing. Chuck sighed as he reached over and grabbed his phone off the stand between the two beds. "If I wanted to see a pair of fake tits I'd go to a strip club," he stated before flipping his phone open and pressing it to his ear.

Jeff's eyes grew wide as he turned to look up at Pierre, and Pierre shook his head before Jeff could even speak. "No man, I'd rather go to this party David's talking about. I'm sure some nice girls there will be willing to show you their chests."

Suddenly the door burst open and and David came barreling in. Grinning he yelped, "I gotta pee."

Chuck covered the bottom of his phone. "David not in the shower!"

Seb frowned as he walked by the open bathroom door. "Too late."

Pat meanwhile was dead set on getting all that he could on tape. Seb shook his head then suddenly tackled Jeff in an attempt to gain control of the remote. Chuck sighed as he got up off the bed and headed for the hallway to get away from the noise.

Pierre had been watching his facial expressions and he knew, without Chuck having to actually say her name, exactly who his friend was talking to. Half of him wanted to talk to her, however the other half of him spent time giving reasons to prevent the other half from actually picking up the phone.

When he broke up with her he chose the simplest route, and that was to tell her that he needed to focus on the band and that going away on tour would only pull them apart anyway. Truth was he had cheated on her with a fan and his conscience was getting the better of him. He hated himself for it. He never planned for it to happen, it just did, and now he couldn't take it back. He'd also come to learn that he tended to get jealous. Hell, he was jealous of Chuck. Unfortunately his jealousy sometimes got the better of him and caused a fair amount of his and Tiana's fights. Naturally she'd called him a hypocrite, which he was, for being jealous of all the guys around her and then yelling at her for being jealous of all the female attention he was receiving.

Simply put, he wanted the best of both worlds and that clearly wasn't going to happen so he had to get rid of the most unstable world. He broke her heart and he knew it, because she cried in front of him and apologized profusely like it was her fault. Two things she would have never done otherwise. In fact in the year that they dated, he'd never seen her cry once. And she rarely backed down from an argument.

That night he remember so clearly almost like it'd happened just the other day. He himself had almost broken down into tears when he saw how much he'd hurt her. She quite honestly hadn't done a damn thing wrong, yet she was willing to take all the blame just to keep him around.

Sighing, Pierre rolled over to see if he could hear any more of Chuck and Tiana's conversation, but there was no use. Between the noise Seb and Jeff were making on the floor and distance from the bed to the hallway he couldn't hear shit. Disgusted with himself he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and broke up Seb and Jeff's wrestling match. "Let's get the hell outta here. I need a drink."
♠ ♠ ♠
Some of you may recognize this story. That's because it's super old and had a home on Quizilla but has since been deleted from there, and it's making a debut here. Hopefully, it's enjoyed.
<333