Status: On Hiatus For Now...I'll Finish It When I Finish Some Others

Who's Going Home With You Tonight?

Might As Well Get It Over With

Tiana must have rode the elevator up and down, from the fourth floor to the main floor at least three times before she actually got up the courage to get off on the main floor and meet with the rest of the group. Her stomach was in knots and she alternated between playing with her necklace and twirling around her finger, the twenty five cent ring Shelly had bought her earlier to occupy herself. The yellow smiley face that was the focus of the gem seemed to be mocking her, smiling big like it knew what was coming. She dropped her hands to her side finally as she neared the group and noticed Pierre sitting on the couch talking to Pat. It took all she had to keep from turning around and running in the direction.

"Hey, girl." Jeff said enthousiastically as he took a few steps towards her, scooping her up into his arms and lifting her off the floor in a tight hug.

"Hey, Jeff." She managed when he finally returned her feet back to the tile floor.

"Long time no see." Sebastian grinned as she hurried over to him, eager for one of his hugs. Of all the boys, his were the warmest most welcoming. When he finally let her go she found herself facing her worst fear.

"Hi, Pierre."

He glanced up at her from his position on the couch and nodded his head towards her in the most unwelcoming gesture. "Hi." He mumbled simply, keeping his eyes averted from her own. An act that she nearly thanked him for because had they locked eyes, she might've started crying.

"So," Chuck stated as he broke the tension and leaned down to pick up his bag. "Are we off then?"

Pat nodded as hauled himself up off the couch. "I got us two cabs, so four people into each."

Outside Tiana was able to breathe a sigh of relief as Chuck, David and Shelly all climbed into a cab with her. The rest of the crew climbing into the other cab. Once on the plane and airborne, Tiana was able to relax as she chatted with Seb and Jeff.

"So, you ready for this?" Seb asked cautiously, referring to Tiana and Pierre having to spend time together.

"Hardly," she muttered in response. "I seriously shouldn't be here."

Jeff looked puzzled. "Why not?"

"Because the whole point of breaking up is to get away from each other." She sighed as she tried to clear her head and search for a subject change. "So what are the plans when we land?"

"Hmm," Seb thought out loud. "Get our luggage. Check Into the hotel. Go out for dinner and then basically relax until tomorrow night."

Jeff nodded. "So what exactly are your and Shelly's plans for this trip. Our manager likes to keep us outta the loop."

She crossed one leg over the other and leaned back into her seat, catching a glimpse of the clouds out the window in her peripherals. "Basically Shelly is just going to go picture crazy. I'm gonna keep notes on what road life is like, and some mini interviews. Then your final show in Vancouver is where we are going to offer that six person, all access package, and the chance for your fans to interview you."

Both boys grinned.

"Hey, are we almost there?" David whined.

Shelly couldn't help but laugh. "Yes dear, we are."

Chuck glanced out the window. "Actually," he said as the clouds broke and there was land beneath them. "We are here."

***

Once the plane landed and she was back on solid ground again, Tiana took a minute to stretch. Their hour and some flight had actually caused her to get sore.

At the luggage pickup, they had to wait for Pat because they lost his bag, but thankfully it was recovered quickly and they were off to the hotel to check in. Upon walking into their room, they were greeted by a small living room equipped with two couches, mini fridge, microwave and coffee pot. A little further into the room yielded a small hallway with a large closet on one side and the entrance to the bathroom on the other. At the end of the hall was the sleeping area. Two single beds, a TV, desk, lamps and big windows that overlooked the ocean as well as a doorway that joined their room with David's and Pierre's.

"This room is nice eh, Tia?" Shellly glanced around, looking a little closer at everything. It wasn't really fancy but it definitely wasn't cheap.

"It is very nice." Tiana answered as she set her bag down on the farthest bed. "Especially since we're only here for two nights."

"Then what's the plan?" Shelly asked as she turned away from the big windows.

Tiana flipped through a brochure that was sitting on the top of the desk. "Well we stay here tomorrow night after the show. Then the next morning we fly to Quebec City, the guys play that night, and from there the rest of the tour is by bus."

Shelly frowned as she pondered the thought aloud. "Across Canada on a bus, with these boys."

Tiana nodded. "Yes." Maybe Shelly was finally starting to get the point.

"Excellent, this is going to be one hell of a road trip!"

Or not. Tiana sighed. Well at least Shelly would have a good time.

***

"So what do you think, Pierre?"

Pierre flopped down on his bed and glanced at David who was stretched out on the other bed. Chuck and Seb shared another room just across the hall and connected to them was Jeff and Pat's room.

About what?" Pierre asked as he stared up at the off white ceiling.

David leaned up onto one elbow to look at his friend. "About what? About having Tiana just on the other side of that wall."

Pierre shrugged. "Haven't thought much about it." He lied.

David smirked. "Yeah, dude, you suck at lying. Why don't you just appologize? Tell her what really happened, and tell her you still love her."

"Do I?" Pierre asked himself more than asking David.

David merely rolled his eyes.

"Do I really love her? Did I ever really love her?" Pierre continued to quiz himself, hoping someone would showhim the answers.

David was frustrated beyond all belief. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked up again. "I don't know. But what I do know is that if you aren't going to make up, at least be her friend because she's a wonderful person. I know you know at least that." He got u off the bed and headed for the door. "I'm going to see Seb and Cuck." Then he left, closing the door softly behind him.

Cursing under his breath Pierre got up, grabbed his card key from the table, left his room and traveled the few steps down the hall to Shelly and Tiana's room. Might as well get it over with. He raised his hand to knock, breathing deeply and letting it out slowly before his knuckles connected with the wood of the door.

Shelly opened, and he was thankful. "Ahh hi, Pierre."

"Hey." He tried to smile. "Is Tiana here?"

She studied his expression before taking a step back. "Ughh, yeah. Tia it's for you," she called out into the open room.

Tiana bounded towards the door until she saw Pierre. Her gait slowed to a walk as she approached him cautiously. "Hi," she murmered.

"Can we talk?" He got straight to the point and gestured out into the hall.

Tiana glanced up at Shelly then stepped past her best friend out into the hall with Pierre and slowly closed the door behind her. Here it comes, she thought as she turned towards him. Her heart pounding deep in her chest. The one conversation she had dreaded yet wanted to hear was just moments away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading <333
Comments?