Status: slowly active

The Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

18. “I love this place”

Recap
“I’m here,” I say as I enter the hall. “Bye mom,” I say and close the door.

“You look beautiful,” Frank whispers.

“Thank you,” I say as I start to blush. “Where are we going?” I ask, changing the subject.

“You’ll see,” he says. We get to his car and like a gentleman he opens the door for me. “After you.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome.” I get in, and after that he closes the door.

“Did you know you have pretty eyes?” he compliments me. That’s the second compliment already. What is he up to?

“Thank you,” I whisper, starting to blush again.

“You know, Soph, I think I like you,” he says, all of a sudden.

His beautiful words make me melt and I want to kiss him there and then.

“Ooh Frank. I think I like you too.”


Frank’s POV

Hearing her say that makes me smile and I think I even feel my cheeks heat up a bit. God, this is so stupid, I’m actually blushing. I start the car, heading to the restaurant I wanted to take her to.

“You know, that blush looks adorable on you,” Sophie says, a smile on her face, which only causes me to blush even harder.

“Uhm, thanks, I guess,” was my lame reply. The car ride becomes silent after that.

“So, where are you taking me?” Sophie asks, in an obvious attempt to end this awkward silence.

“You’ll see. You just have to wait a few more minutes. All I can say is that what you’re wearing is perfect for it.”

“Aw, come on, if it’s only a few more minutes, can’t you just tell me already?”

“How about you just wait a few more minutes?” I answer laughing.

“You could also just tell me.”

“Won’t need to do that anymore,” I say as I park in front of the Italian restaurant.

“Oh, Frank, I love this place,” Sophie beams, after she took a look at it.

We get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. We get to our table, talking about pretty much nothing important.

After dinner
Dinner went crazy. We spent the entire time talking and enjoying ourselves. Or at least, I enjoyed myself. After I paid for dinner, we made our way back to my car and that is where we are now.

“So, what do you want to do now?” I ask her, since I still didn’t know what to do next.

“I don’t know. What did you have in mind?”

“Uhm, nothing really. My mind is really throwing a blank there,” I admitted sheepishly.

“Oh, okay. Uhm, I don’t really know what to do either,” Sophie says.

“We could always go to my place. Watch a movie or something. My mum is at work at the moment, but I don’t think she’ll mind,” I suggested. I mean, that probably was about the best option I thought of earlier.

“Yeah, okay, that sounds like something we could do,” Sophie laughs, seeming to really like the idea.

“Great, my place it is then,” I say, before turning the car to go back to my place.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took me so long to get this out. I really don't deserve any comments for it, that's how bad I feel about it. I don't even like it that much, but Leen said it was good.
Leen will try her best to write the next chapter as soon as possible, but she's really busy with school at the moment, so I have no idea when that'll be out.
Love you all!
Ine