Status: slowly active

The Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

19. "Frank Anthony Iero!"

Sophie's POV

" After you, " Frank says, like a real gentlemen, as he opens his front door place for me.

" Thank you, " I answer. Quietly I walk in and look around. "Wow, you’ve got a nice place here."

"Yeahh… Straight on, " he points the way I have to go. " Right… here. " I step into a big room, obviously the living room.
" So… you want something to drink? "

"Uhm...yes, thanks. I’ll have what you’re having." He nods and walks away, probably to the kitchen. In silence, I sit down on his couch.
A moment later he gets back with two drinks in his hands.

"Here you go."

"Thanks."

"So, what movie do you want to see? I got everything."

"I don’t care. You choose."

"Alright, what about… let me see… Snakes On A Plane? I love that movie!"

"Yeah, sure, it’s a good movie. But it’s a bit scary too, you know?"

"I’ll be right by your side if you need me, " Frank winks. I laugh and nod. He puts the DVD into the DVD-player and sits down on his couch, right next to me.

After the movie

"Did you like the movie?" Frank yawns.

"Yeah! It's definitely one of my favourite movies now. But whenever I see him again, I'll need you by my side. It's a scary movie you know!" I laugh.

"I don't mind. I always want to be by your side," he answers, coming closer to me. "I love you, Sophie Melanie Stephens." And right after he said that he kisses me. First, I'm a bit shocked. But after that, I kiss him back. It feels great. I'm finally kissing the man I love. The man who I know for sure is the one. I want him to be my future husband, the father of my kids, my best friend. And I know for sure that one time, that will happen. He's the one for me.
We start kissing heavier and he takes his shirt off.
A minute later we're both half-naked. He kisses me everywhere, and I like that.

And then, all suddenly we hear a noise. It's the door. Someone is entering is house.
"F*ck! It's my mother," he whispers, angrily. "Sophie, get out of here. Go to my room!"

"But… where's your room?" I whisper back.

"Frank Anthony Iero!"

"Y..yes mom?"

"Who's that girl? Why is she half-naked? For God's sake, what were you thinking? "

"That's Sophie mom, and I love her," he answers. "Go away, mom! You scared her!"

"No, I won't go away! Put your clothes back on, both of you! And Frank, get that girl out of here!"

"Yes, mom." Quickly I put my clothes back on and rush over to Frank. "I'm so sorry," he whispers and leads me to his door.

"Bye," I say and leave his house.

"I'll call you!" he says after me. "I love you!" I nod, and walk back home, still shocked of what had happened.

When I'm out his street it starts raining. "Gosh, this was supposed to be a wonderful day. But it can't end worse."
♠ ♠ ♠
Talk about awkward situations!
We're really sorry for the long wait, Leen's been very busy. And I'll be busy for the next month, but I'll try the utmost not to take to long to post the next chapter.
Some comments would be awesome!
xox
Ine