If All Else Fails

Prologue

It all happened on the night of May 17th, 2007.

Nobody expected such a thing to happen.

For anyone that ever got a hold of the surprising news revealed about Annie Sparks, it felt like an electric jolt slowly shocked them to a frenzy of reality. If it weren’t for the fact that she wasn’t roaming the halls in school or cooking dinner in the apartment, they would have thought of it as a silly joke that they would’ve made fun of.

Nobody thought it would all come down to this.

For anyone that ever made despicable actions and tactless comments towards Annie Sparks, it seems as though the matter was a sensitive topic that nobody would ever like to talk about since they felt that it will start to haunt them like an endless dream going from bad to worse with every second to spare.

Nobody intended something big like this to crash and burn right in front of their faces.

For anyone that ever knew Annie Sparks, a tinge in the heart will always pain them whenever they would hear her name, a dark shadow will always conceal them from view whenever they would remember the painful memories that included her.
It would only take a matter of moments before everything would start to crumble and fall. Eternal guilt was already starting to eat their souls away unknowingly since the night it all happened…

The night when Annie Sparks killed herself.