‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

You're blind, woman.

I awoke to the smell of fresh clean linen.

"Mmm." I mumbled as I rolled over only to hit another body."What the fuck?" I said loudly, rolling back over and opening my eyes.

As I turned my head, a smile formed on my lips as I saw Dominic's deep brown chocolate eyes. He was trying to stifle a laugh, but I don't know what it was for.

He smirked as he put his arms around my small frame. Well, compared to him at least. I snuggled close, forgetting why he was trying not to laugh. I remembered why he was here; his mother was on a business trip.

"Good Morning, Beautiful." I smiled as he kissed my hair.

It's been about three months since we've been dating. Every things back to normal, besides Dominic and I dating.

Alexis is home now, and great gods up in heaven is she big! I'm sorry, but she is.

She scared the living banana's out of me at my 18th birthday. How?

Well, Dom said he wanted to take me out, but that's not what he really wanted to do.

I walked to his car, and I was greeted with a 'Boo!' and I jumped back, falling on the curb and hitting my ass.

Good thing it was grass.

She laughed at my face as she hugged me and started to jump around. She was so happy to be home, it rubbed off.

She said sorry for making me almost piss my pants with how bad she scared the shit out of me, not literally, she said I can tag along to scare Jimmy. Something I was willing to do, since he never called and said happy birthday to me.

Heather and her boyfriend, Beth and her boyfriend, Alexis and her boyfriend, and Domini and I have become...basically...inseparable. We've all become great and close friends.

Anyways, back to the point.

As I went to get Jimmy, Dominic stayed by my side and held my hand, while Alexis went and hid behind a trash can.

Even though we knew where she was,well we thought, she still managed to scare the hell out of us. All three.

Jimmy took one look, and his eyes just about bulged out of his head as he quickly strode across to close the distance between them.

She literally jumped into his arms, kind of. And as he hugged her, he swung her, which she told him to stop because she felt sick but didn't get sick.

They just about had a make-out session right there. So, Dominic and I left as she and Jimmy 'talked' on his front lawn.

"You're thinking." Dominic said as he let me go, but just enough to see my face more clearly.

"Thank you captain obvious." He smiled as I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms.

I was hungry, and hello, morning breath. I didn't want to kiss him when my breath was no where as a appealing.

He didn't let go though, "And just where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"I am a human, Dom. I do have to have those moments." He doesn't get it so I sighed, "Okay, I'd like to take a shower, for one. Brush my teeth..And go pee!" I said as I still tried to get loose. He laughed as he let me go and nodded his head.

"Alright, don't take so long." I stuck my tongue out at him.

I went to the bathroom did whatever I needed to do before I took a shower.

I started humming softly as I washed my hair with Pantene and then washed my body with the honey-like-smell soap.

I stood there a couple of minutes, well to me seemed like, and let the water hit my body.

It's been three months, as I said, and I still react to how he touches me. I try not to get so close, but he just..he has this kind of..pull on me. I leave, I want to go back already. Without him, I can't think straight. Hell, even around him I can't think. It's like my body takes over, I guess. It's hard to be without him for minutes, never mind days.

This whole trip is going to be harder than I thought. Completely.

Alexis sits there and says "You love him, shut up. That's finale!" and Beth agrees.

'It's there in your eyes, hon. When his names mentioned, your eyes flicker to life and your cheeks get redder. You're around him, and we can tell that your trying to keep your self from touching him.' Beth would say, but I disagree. It can't be true.

You're blind, woman. As blind as a fucking blind woman herself! Jimmy would say, and Heather nod her head in agreement.

I give up with fighting though, change the subject to when Alexis is due. Which will be in like...what? September?

She said within a couple more weeks, she can have an ultrasound and see the sex of the baby. She's hoping it would be a girl, so she can name it Bella. Just plain Bella, why?

She thought of Isabella, but then said 'You know what? The nick name for Isabella is Bella, and Beth's name starts with a B, and Mare's name ends with Ella. So, If it's a girl, I'm naming her Bella.

Both Beth and I hugged her wildly after she said it and we both kissed her cheeks at the same time, which was hilarious. Dominic had taken the picture and we all have the picture on the back of our phones for the wallpaper.

Then, if it's a boy she said the name will be, Jeremiah Jr.

"Mariella? Are you okay? You've been in there for the past hour!" Said Dante's voice from the other side of the door, "Dominic's sitting down there worried." He laughed, "But you do usually take long as showers, just hurry yo ass up!" At the end of his sentence I burst into tears of laughter."What the hell, you dieing in there Mare?" I laughed harder.

Just the way he said it Hurry yo ass up! cracks me up.

"Yeah, I think your girlfriends gone mental, Dom!" Dante screamed as I jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

I silently cursed as I realized I forgot clothes.

"Damn it!" I said, loud.

"Did you fall?" Dante's voice came.

"Where's Dom?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Dunno. I don't think he's in your room, though." I sighed of relief as I opened the bathroom door and made a run for the stairs that led to my bedroom.

"Guess were even now." Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's finally up!
Ha, got a couple chapters written so far.
I couldn't wait any longer xd
I have a feeling that this ones going to be better than the first one!

I hope you've enjoyed.
Comments?Feedback?
-Krissy.