‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Bruises.

"Love goes out, out like a light
Out like a flame, and you can't find it anymore.
Just when you think it's lost in the rain
it comes knocking at your door.

It's the wheel of the world turning around
It's the wheel of the world turning around
And around

God put us here on this carnival ride
We close our eyes
Never knowing where it will take us next
Babies are born and at the same time, someone's taking their last breath
"

I sang along to Carrie Underwood Wheel Of the World, and I studied for my finals. I had her CD in my CD player.

It's almost June. I'm doing nothing but not sleeping at night because I'm either dreading the end of school to come, or I'm excited.

I sat on my bad, drumming on my book with my pencil.

"Mariella!" I heard my mother yell from down the stairs of my room. I got up and went to me door.

"Yeah, mom?" I asked, and she waved her hand for me to follow her.

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked, and I nodded. "Can you run to the store for me? I would, it's just I have so much to do right now." I nodded again as she got out her money. "Oh, don't forget that Micheal is going to need you tomorrow, alright?"

"Mhm." She handed me to money and I went upstairs to put my sandals on, and turn off my CD player and took out the Carrie's CD.

I ran back downstairs and into my truck. Anything to ride this baby. I slipped in Carrie's CD and put 'Get Out Of This Town on full blast and backed out of the drive way.

No one's POV.

"Dad, you're drunk." Stated Jimmy as he stood there and tried to get his father to stop drinking. His father hasn't drank this much in a while, but the last time he did he ended up with a broken arm, and a nose. "Dad, this is too much." He said calmly, trying to take it away.

"Shut up! I know when to stop, you bitch!" His father slurred out, "I don't even know why your mother left you here with me, you're mean nothing just like she did. Hell, you are nothing." And then, Jimmy just couldn't take it anymore. His old man has Mentally and Emotionally abused him to much. He knows he's something, otherwise he wouldn't have been here on this earth.

"Robert, I am something. I'm more than you'll ever be. I'm the one who's going to make it out of high school. I'm the one who's gonna make something of himself. I'm not going to be some idiot who sits there and drinks all the time! I'm not going to be an ass whole to my daughter. OH, by the way. Your a fucking grandpa. But, I guess you don't give a rats ass, don't cha? You dirty no good for nothing, insult of a father!" Jimmy yelled at his father, and his father stood up. He was angry, really angry.

How dare his son stick up like that? He's better! He knows everything, and the fact that his son is making something of himself just makes him even angrier.

"Don't you go rasin' your voice at me, kid!" His father yelled, hitting his son causing Jimmy's bottom lip to bleed."Thats lies, and you know it. I'm not no Grandpa, and I refuse to even be a grandfather to your child, because maybe the mothers a slut just like your momma. She gonna leave you, boy!" His father said, and swung at him again. But Jimmy caught his hand and gripped it.

Jimmy isn't going to allow this anymore, he's got two things that matter to him, and he isn't going to let his father get to him like that.

He wiped his bloody lip with his free hand.

"She isn't going to leave me, Pa. Mother wasn't a slut, either. She was afraid of you. And hell, I was too. But you know what? I got older, and became smarter." He silently thanks all of his friends, "And having a child, can do a whole hell of a lot to you. But you, you'll never know how it is to have someone love you. We love each other, she's the one I'm gonna marry. Imma find my mom, pops. And she's going to be happy that I'm making something of myself, she's gonna see that I'm not gonna be like you. She's going to be happy, because she's going to have a granddaughter. You'll never see Bella in your life. Not even a wedding invitation. I'm not gonna work just so I can give money to your lazy ass. You're going to be homeless, and your gonna come to me and see how well I'm doing. You maybe blood to me, but I refuse to give you the name of father. You disgrace it. You disgrace me." And with that, Jimmy was off. He walked out of his house, forever. He checked to see if his lip was still bleeding, and it was. He saw a truck slow down, and stop in front of his house.

"Jimmy?" Said Mariella's voice. Shit He thought. Her hazel eyes looked at his fat, bleeding lip. He saw the worry on her face as she walked faster towards him.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA!
Woo, Go Jimmmmyyyy!
Sorry, filler. Half, at least.
I was actually planning on this.

Comments?
THANKS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMENTED!
Ily <3.