‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Don't you think I've had enough? One smack

No one's POV.

Bill walked away, not knowing what to say. He was..well..upset, actually. He liked Mariella, the first time he saw her. Just, something about her caught his eye. And when he got the job, he thought that this was going to happen, then that kid had to come in.

Then, that's when he really started thinking. She's 18, and well it's not bad because she's old enough, but still he's twenty-three.

And when she saw how, well just how upset she was he was upset too. His mind was on one thing: cheering her up. He didn't like seeing Mariella upset or angry. Anything. He just wanted to see that smile on her face.

Not a frown.

He knew what it was, but he wanted to hear it himself. So he went and chased after her. When she said she was a screw up, he wanted to say she's not. But he knew what it was like, trying to get someone understand what they aren't. It's impossible unless they go back and fix the mistake.

Hell, he's made his own and thought for awhile he's was nothing.

When Mariella had kissed him, he was shocked. But that's what he wanted to do. And when she did; he was happy. But realized why she probably was doing it in the beginning, and pulled back.

He made sure that nothing was shone on his face so he wouldn't worry Mariella. He wanted to say something, but he couldn't get it out. So he just..left. Wishing he could go back and just wrap her in his arms.

Normal POV

Yeah, I'm a damn screw up. I don't know what was going through my mind when that happened. Waist, never mind. I knew what was going on. It felt like Dominic, to me. The feelings, the way he smelled. The kissing wasn't compared, but I pictured Dominic.

Now I feel like some whore!

I mean, not even a week ago did I break up with him!

Why the hell does my body let me kiss some other guy, but won't let me go kiss the guy that it wants? It wants me to feel like a whore, that's why.

It's not your body! It's you

Screw you, it's not me!

It is too, Mariella.

What would you know!

Maybe...hmm..Because I am you?

SHUT UP!

I sighed, irked with myself.

What about Bill? I hope I didn't do anything to make him think...UGH! I really am some damn screw up.

You're just confused, don't be so hard on yourself.

WHO ASKED YOU! I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET!

What the hell! I'm yelling at myself now...

Idiot..

I sighed and went to look at my drive way, but there was this really...well ugly sports car in my drive way.

Eww, they better move it before my ford ruins the ugly red beast. I parked aside of it, turned off my engine and to the car.

I could hear yelling, and crying. No one else was here, besides Heather. Maybe it was her boyfriend. I went to it, and felt the hood. Seems like they just got here.

Oh well, whatever they are yelling about better stop. I can't handle anything else.

As I opened the door, Heather came into view. And it wasn't Dylan. I dropped my bag as my jaw dropped.

There was Alex, my father, screaming at Heather.

"Why didn't you come to me, Heather?" He screamed, and I suddenly felt jealousy take it's course through my veins.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH!
More crap -,..,-
Another cliffy.
SORRY, GUYSSSS!
If you REALLY want the one out tonight, I'll try...
But, comments? Pleeeassee?
I'm not obsessed, just like to know how I'm doing.
Thank you, even if you are always commenting, for telling me you like my story1