‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

I woulda loved you anyways.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Dom." My mother said sincerely as she spoke to Dominic as they ate. Heather and I remained in the living room, eating our steak and mac & cheese.

We stayed silent, listening to Dom and everyone else talk. Well, my mother and Dante. I heard Dominic thank my mother, and two chairs being pushed out. As Dominic walked past me towards the stairs, probably to Dante's room. He didn't look at me, or acknowledge my existence.

What have I done? I can't find my voice, I can't move my legs. Hell, I don't even command my own brain!

As I made sure Dominic was fully upstairs, along with my brother, I got up and kissed my sisters forehead and put my plate in the sink, ignoring my mother. I just wanted to go upstairs and work. Keep my mind off of things.

I thought that, when the door closed, they both would be in there but Dominic was there, hands in his pockets looking at his feet. I stood still, not being able to move.

He wasn't waiting for me, was he?

"Hey, Mariella." His voice broke my heart more, from how hurt it sounded. Who wouldn't have been hurt?

I didn't speak back, to shocked. "You probably won't care, or whatever." He said as he looked up, refusing to look at me though, "But, I'm sorry. To say the truth; Yeah, okay I love you. Even within three months, but I've known you for awhile, even if half our lives I treated you horribly. That's just because, I was..I didn't want to end up like my mother. Crying at night-Damn, that sounds so...what a girl would say. But I don't care." He finally looked up at me, looking me in the eyes, "What I care is, Mariella you are worth it. You're worth every thing. I deserve this, I do. I deserve nothing but what you give me for what I did to you. I'm sorry. But you, "He came over to me as he placed his hands on the sides of my cheeks and brushed away the tears with his thumbs, " You deserve the best, and only the best. You have two choices; leave me, or come back." He looked me in my eyes, like he was going deeper, to reach my soul. "Mariella, I'd give anything to have you back. I'm not going to pressure you, and I'll give you time. But not a lot, because I can't sit here and watch the one I love as she walks away. You don't chose me, it's alright. I won't love anyone else as much as I love you. I want this to work, so much. But, please, Mariella. Don't be afraid, because I promised I'd never hurt you again."

I cried, and cried. The only response I was able to come out. My body didn't want to move, unless it was the other way.

He was right here! Right in front of me! And all I had to do, all I wanted to do, was hug him. Kiss him, hold him. That's all, but my weak-minded-courage-less body wouldn't move those couple of inches that were keeping us apart to wrap my arms around him, and fuse my lips with his.

Instead, they turned me the opposite way, running towards my room.

I didn't look back, even though everything ached in my body to look back. To just run back, straight into his arms.

I blew it, once a-fricken-gain! How many chances am I going to get, and just screw them up each and every god damn time?

I took Carrie out, and put Trisha Yearwood in and 'I woulda loved you anyway came on. Fitting my mood perfectly.

If I'd a-known the way that this would end
If I'd a-read the last page first
If I'd a-had the strength to walk away
If I'd a-known how this would hurt


Tears streamed down my cheeks, as I got on with my homework.

I would've loved you anyway
I'd do it all the same
Not a second I would change
Not a touch that I would trade
Had I known my heart would break
I'd a-loved you anyway


Had I known my heart would break, that line I'd use. If I did know my heart would break, then I probably would have never done this to begin with.

Wait, I would still. I have no idea what to do, or how to handle this.

I'm going to go with my English teachers story. I'm going to go away, and if it was meant, then he's show up.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
'nother one!
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.
A couple more chapters, and its over.
I hope this is just as great, or better, as Bleeding Heart!
<3.
comments, loves?