‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Man, I feel like a woman.

Heather ended up driving last night, back home. Since I just couldn't. I couldn't think one thing about my friend or Dominic with out wanting to start crying.

Graduation is next week, or I should say in a couple days. A couple days, and I forget about this mess. But, I needed to speak with Alexis first.

So, as I parked my truck the first thing on my mind was th speak to Alexis. and, hell, I'm gonna do it.

But instead of me going to her, she came to me.

I shut my truck door, and she wrapped her arms around me instantly. She cried ,"I'm sorry, Mariella! I'm just so stupid sometimes! I wasn't thinking, I knew you're in pain! I'm so sorry! I just, I felt so sorry because he didn't hide it, but you did. and I just got to angry and confused! You wouldn't tell Beth and I anything!" She said, "Forgive me?"

I smiled and hugged her back, "I forgive you, Lexy. It's alright, I should have been a little more open. I shouldn't have been the one who freaked like that. Especially when you're the pregnant best friend." She grinned and hugged me tighter.

"Thanks, babe. I don't know what I'd do with out!" I laughed a little at the bi-polar-ness-like attitude. "Sooooo! Wanna go shopping with me later on with me and my mom?" She asked as she linked her arm with mine and we walked into school. Everything that just happened, and the recent events forgotten.

We had to take more tests today, just one and that's it.

"It's a date." I said.

Today, I was going to forget everything. Just, hang out with my best friend. Nothing but fun, and giggles. That's it.

~.~.~

"Beth?" I tapped her shoulder as she walked in front of us. She turned around, and wrapped her arms around me.

I haven't seen her all day.

"Sorry, Mare. If I knew I was hard on you...Gah, I'm sorry." Heather came up to us.

"Hugs!" She said, and dropped Dylan's hand and ran towards us. She wrapped her arms around us, and she shouted. "Group hug! Lexy! Get your butt over here!" And Alexis joined, as then all three men hugged all of us, making one huge circle. Everyone laughed, and Heather beamed. "Best damn hug ever, dude!" And we all agreed and laughed harder as we let go.

"Anyways, Bethany! Heather! Wanna come shopping with us!"

"I wanna come!" The guys said, and Alexis and I shook our head.

"Sorry, guys. It's a girls night only!" She pecked Jimmy's cheek, who pouted. She laughed and placed a quick kiss on his lower lip.

"Depends what we're shopping for." Beth said slowly, eying me.

"If it was for clothes, well okay it's clothes but not for us, would you think I'd be involved?" I went over to Alexis and rubbed her stomach, not caring what I looked like. "It's for Bella." I looked up and Alexis grinned.

"Jimmy, you and I already went for some. I need my friends, there. Plus, Mariella needs some time. I promise, you and I will go again." She kissed him once more and I waved, as Heather and Beth kissed their boyfriends goodbye. "SHOT GUN!" Alexis screamed, and we all laughed.

"As if you could fit in back!" Beth said, and we all laughed. "

We got in the truck, turned the radio on, and 'Man, I feel like a woman! came through the speakers.

We all sang along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extreme difference than before!
I thought that there was enough crap going on
and it was time for fun!
HA! :D
Hope you enjoyed, MAYBE I'll add the second half of this.
It's my sisters b-day today, so maybe not.
But it's her party, and I need something to do.
THANKS TO THOSE WHOSE COMMENTED!!!!!!!
If there's grammar, I'm sorry. I'm not perfect :P :D