‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

I'm going to leave it behind.

I turned around on the stairs and blushed violently."Uh...Guess so..." I felt very self conscious.

It's a good thing my mother wasn't here..Heather took her out on a shopping spree.

"Dude,"My brother said as he smacked Dominic's head, "That's my sister!" He pushed Dominic away and I mouthed a 'thank you' to him as he nodded. "What the hell, man! You better get those thoughts out of you damn head, man." Dante warned and I laughed. My blushing subsided, but I still felt extremely awkward.

It was weird, I was nearly naked! Just a damn towel covering my body. That, was just big enough to cover every area.

I got changed into a pair of jeans that Heather bought for me, and I secretly stole one of Dominic's shirts.

When I came downstairs, I saw that he had changed and when he saw my shirt he grinned and came over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mm, the shirt doesn't look half as bad on you." He kissed my lips softly, and I smiled as he pulled away.

"Hungry?" I asked as I put my arms around his neck. He nodded, just as I heard his stomach. I laughed softly."Eggs? Bacon? Pancakes? What is it?"

"ALL!" Both Dante and Dominic said just as there was a knock on the door. "Got it!" Dante said. "Probably my lover!" I laughed as I kissed Dom's cheek and let go. I went to the fridge and got out everything and started to cook.

Sometimes it's hard to remember that I'm trying not to fall for Dominic, and not letting the relationship get deeper.

But it's like I said, my body takes over.

As I started on everything, because I can do that, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he moved my hair away from my neck.

"Smells great already." He gently kissed my neck. Who would have thought he could be so perfect?

I smiled as I turned around and he gave me a kiss.

"You shouldn't want to distract me." He smiled as he raised an eyebrow. His arms went tight around me.

"And why is that?"

"You wouldn't want the food to burn, would you?" He shook his head wildly.

"No!" I laughed and he did too. I turned around, with his arms still around me for the next couple of seconds.

He let go once I put the bacon that was already cooked, with the eggs and pancakes, on a plate. He went to take them but I slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare." I warned and she shot me a sad face.

"Please, love?" My heart jumped, and my stomach fluttered. It took everything I had to reply to it.

"Nope, you wait." He pouted as he walked over to the kitchen table and sat like a little boy waiting for candy.

When I finished cooking, I grabbed him a plate and put two pancakes, two eggs, and three pieces of bacon on it.

"Since you were a good boy, you'll be the first served." Then I remembered there had been a knock and wondered if it was Dante's lover.

I went into the living room and sure enough, there was Des.

"Hey Des!" I said as I came over and sat on her lap. Which, I got a glare from Dante.

"Hey, that's my woman." I feigned hurt as he went to push me of.

"What? No, Desiree's with me! How could you, Des? I thought you loved me!" She played along as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I do!" She said with a gasp.

"Why's he saying your his woman, when you're mine!" I whined and spoke.

"Because he wishes he had me." I laughed at Dante's face, and because Dominic came in and decided to play along.

"That's my woman you got your hands on, woman!" She looked up at me, putting her hand over her heart.

"Now you've hurt me!" She gasped as she put her head down. Dante pushed me off as I landed on my butt.

"Don't worry, Love. I'll make it better!" He lifted her head and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

I stood up and straightened out Dom's shirt.

You know how some boys wear those tight shirts? Well, that's what he wear, but it's a little loose on me.

"Time to eat, I made just enough for all us four. LET'S EAT!" I said, turning to run into the kitchen where Dominic beat me and was already sitting. I went to go by him and he put his hands on my hips and pulled me down onto his lap. I looked at him and he smirked."Mo Mo." I said, and he shook his head as he stuffed his mouth with food, keeping one hand on my hip."I'm hungry!" I said, trying to get up but he refused. Instead he grabbed another fork and told me to dig in."It's your food." I protested and he shrugged.

"There's more, I just don't want you to move." I looked at him and smiled.

He's mine, and I'm going to leave it behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you ,DallasAustin, for commenting ^_^
Hope you love this update

Comments?