‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Miracles.

"Oh my gee!" Squealed Beth as she picked up this weird little thing, like some Halloween costume. "This is so cute." Alexis, Heather, Alexis' mother and I looked at Beth with weird expressions.

"Sorry, hon, but we'd much rather have Bella look like an actual human being, not some lamb." I said, as I took the thing out of her hands slowly, and put it back. She pouted.

"At least it would keep her all toasty warm." She mumbled, and we all laughed. I patter her back.

"Thats what blankets and stuff are for." Said Heather, like we didn't know what we use blankets for.

"What do you take me for, some idiot? Thanks Heather." Beth said, and we laughed again.

Just then, Heather squealed and ran for the little shoes. I laughed, but ran after.

I just love how small the shoes are, don't you? It's so cute, along with the clothes, but they are the cutest things ever. Just seeing how small the feet can get.

"Oh my god, looks at how cute these little things are! They're...like...AH! Awwwwwww." She said, picking them up. And then she whined. "Mariellllaaa! I wanna baby!" She pouted, I laughed but turned all serious.

"You're not gonna have a baby until A.You're old enough, B. You have a man that can help support, and C. Damn it, you're too young!" She pouted again, but laughed and shook her head.

"I know." She sighed, "But, aren't they just the cutest little things ever?" She squealed, and I nodded.

"They are really cute." Alexis said, but she was staring at them with a huge smile on her lips.

"Alexis is already getting the wonderful thoughts on what it's like to be a mother." Her mother said, squeezing her daughters shoulder lightly and kissing her forehead. "I remember when I was told I was pregnant with you..." Alexis had stopped her, covering her mouth. But she was smiling.

"We know, mom." Alexis said and she let go of her mothers mouth.

"Let's look for more, then we'll get some dinner. How bout that?" Alexis rubbed her stomach.

"Goodie, because we're hungry!" We laughed and looked for more clothes.

~.~.~

"You know what?" Alexis said, mouth full of spaghetti. We all shrugged, and I answered.

"No, but I bet you're going to tell us, right?" I smiled, and she slapped me."What is it that I know? Or, am I going to find out?"

"I can't wait to be a mother. I'm excited; but at the same time scared. What if I'm going to be a bad mother?" She said. And I sighed.

"Alexis, you can't be a bad mother. I mean, seriously You ain't got one bad bone in your body." she sighed, and her mother spoke.

"Baby, that's how it is everytime. I had the same feeling, you know. Every mother-to-be does. It's okay, you're going to be a wonderful mother and Jimmy's going to be the perfect father. Even if he doesn't have one." She said, as she kissed her daughter forehead.

"Mom, Jim does have a dad. Daddy loves Jimmy, in a way that's good. He told me so. He said he'd love to have Jim as a son-in-law." Her mother smiled, and shook her head.

"Yes, we've talked about this. There isn't one thing in this world we wouldn't do for either of you two. All of you." She said, looking at us.

"Thanks, Mom." We all said at the same time and we started to laugh.

"Cheers to good mothers, best friends, and love." I lifted my diet coke, only cheering to two of those. Good mothers, and best friends. Since I might be lonely forever.

Unless, by some means, some miracle happens.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, just some random chapter.
Thank you, guys.
You are all the best, whose read and commented my story.
It means a lot to me.
Sorry, if it's short.
Just a couple more chapter left, guys.