‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Graduation

My mom began to sniffle as I started to get ready for Graduation. I picked up the dark royal blue gown, and smiled at my mother, crossing the room to hug her. "I can't believe all three of my baby's are growing up. Well, technically two, since your brother had graduated already..." She cried into my shoulder. I sighed.

"Mom, It was going to happen one day." She smiled up at me, tears still seeming to fall.

"I know, baby girl. It's just, I still think of you as my the little girl who'd run around in just her underwear, screaming to the song Girls just wanna have fun everytime I'd play it. The little girl who'd tackle her brother down, or the girl who'd scream and jump and hide under tables when thunder would sound. My little girl, is now so big. And it went by so fast, so fast." She whispered, as she put hair behind my left ear. I smiled at my mother as I hugged her one more,and when we pulled away, I sniffled back tears.

"I'm still that little girl, mom." She hugged me again and nodded.

"I know, baby. I know." Just then, we heard Heathers voice come through the room.

"Mom!" She said, as she accidentally tripped on the gown. We laughed, as she picked it up, irked, and ran towards us as she put her arms around us. "I'm not leaving yet! You still has me!" She said, with a wide smile as she winked at me, and I smiled. "I'm to young to leave, anyways." She grinned. "Even though you aren't like, my blood mother, I LOVE YOU! And you're my favorite mommy!" She said, and jumped.

She's got the jumpy hyperness right now, since she had coffee...with sugar. She said it calms her nerves.

My mother grinned as I left her arms to go look for my big brother.

"Ohhhh Big brooottthhherrr!" I cooed, looking around for him. "Dannnteee! C'mon!" I whine, and then I screamed, because someone came behind me and threw me over their shoulder and ran out of the house. "Put me down! I gots to find me big brother!" I whined. "Jeremiah!" I screamed, pounding on his back.

"Hell no, we're gonna be late!" He put me in Alexis' van, as Beth sat on me making sure I wouldn't move. "GOING TO GET HEATHER!" He screamed, and ran back to the house.

Five minutes later, he came out with Heather over his shoulder, where she had her elbows propped up -holding her head, and blew out which made her bangs flop up. I laughed,a s she was thrown in the van, too.

"I didn't even get to say anything to my own brother!" She whined, and pouted.

"Don't worry, sis. Me either." I followed, and Alexis laughed hysterically. Heather and I raised our eyebrow at the same time, and she laughed harder. We both said'What'? at the same time, and everyone laughed.

"You guys, are...totally...freaking...sisters." She managed to get out, and took off. We laughed along and gave each other high fives. "Uhm, Mariella?" Alexis said, stopping a little to early at his house.

"........Yes?" I said slowly, processing what she might say.

"Move over..." She whispered, just as Dom came out of his house. I shook my head, fast, and jumped out of the front seat, making sure Heather sat next to him, and not I. I jumped in back with Beth, who had jumped back when Heather came in.

Everyone sighed, and Dominic came in, the blue gown making his eyes glow a little.

Wonderful.

I won't let this ruin anything, not one moment. I'm going to forget it, and just think that tomorrow is the day I leave. And that's it.

How can you forget something like that?

Watch, and see.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's going to be ,I'm estimating right now, maybe at least 5 or 4more updates.
Then, that's the end :(
GAH! I'm going to seriously miss this story xD
Comments?
I might update later on today, but I have lots to do.