‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Don't be so negative.

I stood there, waiting for my name to be said. Everyone was in alphabetical order, woo-hoo.

My stomach lurched for freedom, my mind wondered, my heart beat raced, as my pulse did the same.

When I leave, what do you think being on my own would be like? Would it be hard? Or easy? Would I find the right house? Will I come back? Will I meet more people?

Will I forget about my best friends?

"Mariella Nicole Mercadante." Having my full name said to the audience, I cringed and walked forward, a smile on my lips. I heard my mother, Dom's mother, and my brother clapping with excitement and happiness. I shook Mr.Haiyley's hand, and said thank you when he said 'congratulations', and walked down where everyone else was.

Of course,w hen my friend were before me, I smiled for them. Even though Alexis left the school, she got back on track right away, followed up on everything and she passed. It was a real heart ache for Jimmy, who was pleased because, being the only male, only he's the person in his family who graduated from High School, and is going to college, with Alexis. Which is going to be here in New Hampshire, and are going to live with her parents because of the baby. She's basically going to have online classes, though.

As there was no one left, hats flew up and people cheered. People screaming "FINALLY!" Like, they day would have never came.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground, and I yelled. I heard my brother roar of laughter over the people and he set me down.

"My sister finally graduated!" He said, giving me a high five. He looked for Heather, and when we spot her she came running towards me and embraced me in a hug.

"I've waited for this day, like, forever!" She said, and I laughed. Dominic grabbed us in a bear hug, cutting off our oxygen.

"Can't...Breathe...!" Heather and I spoke, and just then my mother came over.

"Dante...." My mother said, in a ton that said 'Let them go..Or I'll beat you.' Okay, maybe not the I'll beat you part.

You're suppose to laugh, you know ha ha, she made a funny?.

Guess that didn't work out well enough, now did it?

"My girls are all, well somewhat. "She laughed to herself, "Grown up!" We hugged her and she kissed both our cheeks."Andiamo a festeggiare!"(Let's go celebrate!) She said, and Heather and I looked down.

"Uhm, mom?" We said, and she looked at us.

"We..." Heather said, and I went on after that.

"Going to go out with our friends. Since, well for me, it's the last time.." I said softly, and my mother frowned.

"Mariella, we haven't even spoke about this." She said softly, people were disappearing now. "There's really no need for you to leave, you have college...and, well..someone.." She said, trailing off.

I sighed, "It's something I want to do, mom." I whispered, and I felt Dante's hand on my shoulder.

"Mom." He said, with reasoning in his voice, "Let her do something she wants/ She's done everything we've asked her. She's done everything you've said, she thinks of us before herself. Let her do something for herself." My mother nodded and kissed my forehead.

"He's right, I'm being selfish. You do what you want, baby girl. You made your dreams come true." She smiled a full-hearted smile and I smiled back.

Even though they say I'm not selfish, I believe I am.

"Thanks, guys." I hug them, "I'll hang out with you guys tomorrow, just four. We'll go out for breakfast, and everything. I've got money saved up, and it's all on me." MY mother just shook her head, and laughed.

"I can't let you pay for it on your own." And she kissed my forehead, once more and parted before I could object to anything.

"See you later, little sisters." He patted our head, earning a scowl from Heather and a stick-out-your-tongue from me. He smiled, and left.

"Congratulations." I heard 'Sandra's voice. My heart dropped please tell me that he's not with her.

"Thanks, 'Sandra." Heather and I said at the same time. She grinned mad made a motion for us to hug her.

"Blue is just your guys' colour." She approved, and we nodded.

"I say pink is more her colour." We laughed, just as he came up.

"Congrats." He said softly, and Heather smiled, and said the same back to Dom.

I, on the other hand, kept quite and stared at my toes.

Idiot.

And this time, yet twice, I agree with you.

Then move those pretty little lips of yours girl, and chose not to be an idiot. Deep inside, we know you're dying to answer him.

But, when I looked up with a smile, he and Sandra were already gone.

That's okay, we've got later.

What id he doesn't come?

Why wouldn't he?

Who'd wanna be near the person who broke your heart?

Don't be so negative.

It's how I think..

"OH MY GOD!" Squealed my best friend, as she wrapped her arms around me, followed by Jimmy, and the rest of the crew.

Besides Dominic.

~.~.~.~

"Holy cheese, can you believe it! We graduated! That's like, awesome!" Beth said, as we entered the Diner I worked in.

"I know!" I said, with excitement. "We're finally..FREE FROM HOMEWORK AND SCOWLING OLD SMELLY TEACHERS!" I yelled, earning glances from people around us and all of us started to laugh as we got seated.

"It goes to Mare, who can make a perfect entrance." I grinned at my best friends, especially Heather.

"I agree, sis. Those teachers, especially like..the 60 year olds or the much older ones who refuse to retire, wreak of oldness!" We laughed out again, as Heather agreed. She grinned, and I gave her a high five.

Then, my mouth dropped, because heading our way was Will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I think there will be about 5 more updates.
If otherwise, I'll correct my self!
I hope you like this chapter, and it still sucks with Dominic!
It honestly, and truthfully freaking does, I'll agree with anyone who says the same.
But, oh well.
Let's see what happensss!
In the futureee