‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

The boy I will forever and always love.

On the ride home, Dom followed me.

Once we got to our houses, Dom walked into my house with me.

"Mari?" I heard Dante say, from the couch. "Dom?" I looked at him, once he saw Dom, his face grew from a confused look to a happy look. Then my mother came in.

"I knew you'd come back." She said, looking at Dom with a smile. "Thank you."

Dante looked at our hands that were linked and smirked. "About freaking time, you two! I thought it would have taken years!" He complained. I glared at him, but blushed a bright pink. "Although that mean stuff was pretty inexcusable, Dom but, you were young when it started." He laughed, and I saw Dom smile.

"Come. Sit." I my mother waved us. I shook my head no.

"I'm going to change. Its cold." My mom looked at my somewhat dried/wet clothes. She smiled and nodded.

"I'll wait." Dom smiled and kissed my forehead.

"No, go change before you catch a cold." I said, as I tried to hide my blushing. He groaned.

"Your going to kill me." I laughed.

“I'm just keeping you safe.” I walked to my room, and I heard him laugh.

"Oh, Dom, dear. Your mother won't be back until tomorrow. She called and said you could spend the night." I silently hoped he would, walking up the stairs. I didn't hear what he said but I heard the door shut. I ran to my room to change, but I wanted to take a warm shower so I jumped in.

It wasn't until a half hour I was ready. But I was tired as hell.

"Took you long enough." Dom said, patting the empty space aside him. He was laying on the couch, with a blanket, but there was enough room for both of us.

So I walked towards him and layed down next to him. Feeling more at home than ever. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I faced towards him, my face at his chest, but I looked up at him. He was smiling his breath taking smile.

"I'm happy you decided to stay." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Me too, me too." I sighed in contempt.

My first time really feeling like I deserve this. Like I was complete. I was really glad I decided to come back. I'm here to stay. Mississippi can wait its horses.

"Mariella?" He said, putting his hand on my cheek and making circular motions with his thumb.

"Mmm?" I said, groggy. I was tired and the his hand on my cheek, the warmth of his body, and the comfort of his hold making me sleepier.

"I love you." He whispered, and moved his hand down under my chin and lifted my head so he could kiss me.

"I love you, too." I kissed him back, waking a little. The kiss deepening every second. I felt his tongue slide along my lower lip asking for entrance and I happily granted it.

There's nothing in this world that could explain on how great I feel now.

To be back in his arms. To feel the all to normal familiar feelings come back to me. It was all to perfect. It was clear, very extremely clear. Like, I was seeing for the first time, that I truly was running away, and that I loved him with every fiber of my being.

And it's going to stay that way, for forever.

And he, some how, looked ten times better than he did before.

I pulled away to breathe, and he kissed my jaw.

“I was scared, you know.” He whispered, and I cleared my throat.

“Why?” I whispered, and I looked up at him again. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

“Because I was afraid that I left to late, and that I wouldn't be able to see you again. I was stupid not to run for you before that time in the hospital like Jimmy told me so. I didn't want to take the chance to see how life would have been without you.” I smiled, but my eyes felt watery.

“I'm glad you came after me then, instead of waiting years after of not seeing each other like our English Teacher. I'm sorry, though, for putting you through with everything.” He kissed my forehead again.

“That's alright. That doesn't matter.” His arms tightened around me and I put my head on his chest, listening to his heart.”What matters is, you're here. Right now, that's all that matters. Today is what matters, and the future.”

“The future will be just the same. I don't plan on running away for a while.” I mumbled, and he softly chuckled.

“I hope so. Goodnight, the one and only girl thats ever touched my heart.” I closed my eyes as he said those words, and my heart fluttered.

“Mmmm.” and I fell asleep.

Asleep in the arms of the boy who has touched my heart, also. Who has taught me not to run, but to face my fears fact to face.

The boy I will forever and always love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to do one more, and thats the last one.
:(
I'm going to try and do it for today.
Sorry if it doesn't make it.
Gah, so sad to see the story end :(