‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Oh, it'll be love.

*9 years later*

“Mommy!” Little Heather yelled as she came running towards me with her arms open. Her eyes were puffy and red. “Mommy! Kody stole my dolly! And he threw it in the lake!” She cried as I bent over.

I shook my head.

These two they're always fighting. It somehow makes me smile, though. “He threw Annie in the lake!” she repeated.

I named my daughter after my sister, who's now married to Dylan and is pregnant.

I put my hand on my stomach, and smiled.

Dominic and I are married now, also. Heather's seven years old. I had her when I was 20, on April 21'st.

She looks, well, like both of us actually.

And now we have a baby boy on the way.

“Heather, baby, why don't we go see auntie Alexis? You can play with Bella, I'm sure she'd love to help you make a new Annie.” Her eyes glistened with excited.

“Yeah, yeah! I wanna go to Auntie and Bella!” She jumped.

“One thing, though.” I bent down and whispered something in her ear, and she grinned as she ran for my room.

It was only 10, and Dominic slept in late for some reason.

But, within the next two seconds, I heard a muffle “Oof!” and Heather jumping on the bed, screaming “Wake up, daddy! Wake up! We're gonna see Auntie Alexis and Uncle Jimmy!” I walked into the room and Dominic was pulling the pillow over his head.

“Five more minutes!” He mumbled, and Heather jumped off the bed and started to shake him.

“No, Daddy! No more sleep! Gets UP!” She whined, and finally being able to push him further on the bed, trying to roll him over. His head went up and looked over at the door to see my amused face.

“Morning love!” I said, as I walked over and sat on the bed. He smiled and rolled over.

“Good morning.” He said, sitting up and pulling me down carefully on the bed. “But, I'm still tired. So let's slee[ some more.” I heard a hand take contact with skin, and Dom groaned.”Heather!” He whined, rubbing his back. I laughed, but he looked at me with a serious face.

I tried my best to make my face straight, and tried to tell Heather it was wrong. “Heather, hitting is not necessary.” I said, and she pouted.

“But daddy won't move his big butt!” She said, crossing her arms over her chest. “I want to see Bella, and get a new Annie! Cause Kody is mean.”

I heard a soft knock coming from the door and got up to answer it.

Nine year old Kody was standing there, with a wet Annie. I smiled.

“Hi, Mrs. De Luca. I wanted to give this back to, uh, Heather.” He said, and I motioned for him to come in.

“I'll get her.”

And so, I did. And Dominic, being a protective father he is, didn't want to leave the boy alone with her. I told him to be rational, he's nine. He shook his head. And said back. ”I'm a father, any age higher than nine, or older than my daughter, of course I'm not gonna like it.” I laughed softly, and told him to wait until they both hit their teens.

And that's when I thought something, those two have known each other since Dom and I moved here. Just like my story.

I could see it repeating itself, just I can't see her being afraid.

She's surrounded by love, her parents aren't split up and never will be.

I smiled, looking at both of the kids.

They'll be best friends, why not? He'll be there for her, they'll have those fights, but they'll make-up.

I saw how she smiled, and looked at him.

Oh, it'll be love.

I smiled one last time, and spoke to Dominic.

“Well, get use to it.” I whispered. “When they'll older, I looks like he'll be around more often.” He looked at me confused and I placed a small kiss on his lips, just as the baby kicked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update!
GAH!
*tears*
I can't believe I actually, for once, finished a story
but ti doesn't even seem finished to me.
Im thinking of a great and awesome idea for another story
even if I have my mother one, I want one that has ALL the characters made up.
:D
IT feels more like my story, you know?
Well, I hope you enjoyed!
COMMENTS!?