‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

I'll be.

Dominic and I gave up on dancing for a little and began talking to our friends. Alexis looked anxious to announce something, but she wouldn't.

Everyone noticed, but she refused. Jimmy stood there with a grin on his face as he laughed.

Dominic snaked his arm around my waist for the millionth time tonight, and I haven't gotten sick of it yet. The only time I'd get upset is when he distanced the space between us longer than I wanted.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked. I was really, really thirsty, but I didn't want him to leave. But, instead of being selfish because he may be I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek before he left.

"Sooooo..." Alexis said, elbowing my side. Obviously with her elbow.

"Soo?" I said as I did the same, but her arm.

"You and Dominic seem to be hitting it off perfectly." I sighed and groaned.

"Alexis, please drop it for tonight." She shook her head as she laughed to herself.

Aerosmith "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" came on and I smiled.

Dominic came back with some punch and I said thank you.

I've been having thoughts, wild thoughts.

No, not those thoughts.

About leaving thoughts.

Should I stay? Or should I go? I mean, I've wanted this. And if I don't go, my moms probably going to make me go to college, even though I haven't applied to any.

"I hate this song." Dominic said randomly, and I looked at him wide eyed.

"You hate this song?" I asked, and he nodded. "Why?"

"I don't know." He shrugged, "My moms played this song so many times, basically all the time. I used to love it, but.."He shrugged again and I laughed and I copied him.

"You don't know?" I shrugged."That's it? Just, I don't know and a, "I shrugged as he laughed at me.

"Shut up." I smirked. He smiled as the song changed, and turned me to face him as he took my empty cup and his and put it down on the chair. He then took my arms and placed them on his shoulders and he sang to Edwin McCain - I'll Be. He kept one hand though, as he placed one on my middle, closer to the top though. The song made it like the movie 'A Cinderella Story'

This song I could never get sick of. I could listen to it every minute and never get tired. And it sounds so much better, hearing him sing it.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth.


He sang to me as he twirled me around. I was unaware of people looking at me; because he's the only thing I could see. The thing that mattered right there, at this moment.

I placed my hand on his shoulder again, as he replaced his hand. He smiled down at me as he tipped me slowly, and slowly bringing me back up again. I laughed as he grinned, seeing I was having fun.

You're my survival, you're my living proof.
My love is alive -- not dead.
Tell me that we belong together.
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above


Suddenly, I was a little scared. He wasn't telling me he loved me, right?

But I had this feeling, this tingly feeling. This weird feeling I've never felt before. The feeling that just now strongly intensified. More than from just when he was holding me. It's like everything clicked into place.

But, why?

The feeling scared me, and I don't know what it means. And I'll probably never know, either.

And even if the song, at the end, sounds like everything went down hill. It was the beginning what I pay attention to.

I already know that once you've let that person know you love them, everything just shatters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry -,..,-
I don't mean it.
I had to babysit today, write an essay on friendship...
Boring day.,.
But when I got to this!
It got bettter <3

I hope you enjoy this, and the songs I pick aren't that out of style.

Heh,

Edwin McCain's song I'll be is one of my favorites, and I really can sit there and listen to it forever.