‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Running from a wave.

Why? Why? Why did I run away?

I wanted to go back. I wanted to be in his arms, but my feet kept moving me in the other direction from his house and my house.

Why? Why must I be some fool? Some coward? Sure, I can be strong for when I'm taking him down, but when it comes to love, I'm weak? Why?

Damn it, Mariella! Half of me cursed. I ached for him, but I wanted to run. Something told me to run. And I did, with out questioning. I ran out of his room like some mouse running away from some cat, trying to get out free without being eaten. Like some ant running away from some humans massive foot.

There's nothing I want more than him, and yet I'm running from him.

Why fear it? Am I just...that incapable?

My feet took me to the beach. I sat down on the sand, and cried. Breathing heavily as I cried soft and lonely weeps.

I looked out at the crashing waves. Running from love, though,was like running from a wave.

Physically impossible.

Sure it breaks and you can out run when you get to shore, but once you're deep enough, you're caught. You're stuck, deep. And you have no where to go, but deeper. And sometimes you're attracted to the wave, from how beautiful it looks and it lures you in deeper, and deeper.

You fight, and you fight. But no matter what you do, and how strong you are, you still fail, because love is just that powerful.

And as people say, love hurts, and love is the closest thing we have to magic.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short.
Murder me x.X
But, I needed to get this part out..
In case people got a little confused as to why she ran..xD
Sorry 'bout that!