Who knows what comes next

The Accident

When I woke up the next morning my alarm clock said it was just 5:00Am.
I grabbed some clothes then ran to the bathroom.
I was angry. Angry with dad for leaving us. Angry with myself for not being there when it happened.
I had a quick shower then pulled on my black vest top and blue jeans. I brushed my teeth.
Back at my room, I pulled a brush through my hair, and went downstairs.
I grabbed a handful of dry cereal from the kitchen, as I didn't feel like eating properly.
Stuffing my feet in my trainers, I grabbed my jacket from the hook.
I opened the drawer, that I knew mum kept her car keys in, and pulled them out.
I then opened the front door, purposefully leaving my phone behind, and slipped out the door.
Putting the key in the car lock, I opened the door and got in. Turning the key in the ignition, I put on my seatbelt, and pulled out of the drive.
I didn't know what I was doing, and I didn't care.
Not knowing where to go, I headed to Jay's house.
Soon enough, I was there, pulling into the drive.
I knew her parents were away for the weekend, so it would just be Jamie at home.
I got out and knocked on the door. 'Hurry up Jay.' I said to myself. I knocked again, louder this time. Then I heard a sleepy, muffled voice. "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" I heard the lock click, then the door opened.
There was Jamie, Wearing pink night shorts, white t-shirt and white fluffy slippers.
She looked at me, and blinked.
"Mad, What you doing here?"
I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as I said "I . . my dad, he's dead!" I sobbed
"Oh, Mad, I'm sorry." she said, hugging me.
"Can we go out, get my mind off it for a while?" I asked.
"sorry," she whispered "my parents are coming home today, and we have to go to my aunt's house."
I ran back to my car got in and slammed the door.
I turned out of the drive and put my foot down hard. suddenly, SLAM!
I had hit another car.
My head went forward then back, a sharp pain went through my neck.
I fell to the side, CRACK! The snap of my left arm breaking.
The last thing I though before I passed out
WHAT HAVE I DONE?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh!
what now?
what do you think?
Becca
X